Are they beating us ???? According to Matt. 24:48..

by tor1500 11 Replies latest jw friends

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

It occurred to me the other day...the society is loading us up on all types of ways to reach others....JW.org, all types of literature, all types of different ideas, maybe you could use the tools Jehovah gave us this way or perhaps you can use it that way, maybe you can volunteer, maybe you can go where the need is greater, maybe you can give more $$$, maybe you can give more time, maybe you can look at how you can be in the ministry more, maybe you can meditate more, maybe you can do this or that for your family study, maybe you can talk to a seasoned witness & find out how they.....& I know there are tons of other things maybe we can do....or yes, forgot this one, maybe you can quit your job....then maybe you can get some rest, because you can't serve Jehovah when you are tired. How can you get more rest if, you don't have no money to live indoors...anyway, with all these maybe's we can do....

It came to my mind that THE GB isn't here as of yet & it seems the org. is pressing the friends for bible studies...they are saying....we are giving you all these tools & so why are you not getting bible studies or return visits...it's almost as if they are brow-beating us...do more because the society has given you more...it's not us, folks just ain't listening to us at the door any more....they are not even opening up the door. Some do, just to be polite, they let us talk, then we go back, & they aren't home or they are home but not interested, but don't want to be rude so they just don't open the door. It seems since the GB hasn't happened yet, so they society is pushing more for more #'s.

So again, I was thinking...they are not actually beating us physically, but mentally to think, something is wrong with us & we are not presenting the message properly....The brothers go on the stage with examples of how you could start a study, & they are effective...yes, on the stage. They are no more effective then the average friend.

How I see it, if folks aren't hungry or thirsty, you can't sell them food or water....folks only buy what they need, if they think they don't need it...they won't buy nor listen to it...

What do you say ?

Tor

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

Meant to say the GT isn't here yet...

Sorry

Tor

• sir82
    sir82

Year text for 2017: "The beatings will continue until morale improves"

• steve2
    steve2

When an organization flourishes, beatings are not necessary. When it struggles, beatings are necessary.

I take it as a sure indication that the leaders are fully aware of the slackened, if not demoralized outlook of the rank and file but that the leaders do not know - or care for - more compassionate ways of responding.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

So again, I was thinking...they are not actually beating us physically, but mentally to think, something is wrong with us & we are not presenting the message properly....The brothers go on the stage with examples of how you could start a study, & they are effective...yes, on the stage. They are no more effective then the average friend.

How I see it, if folks aren't hungry or thirsty, you can't sell them food or water....folks only buy what they need, if they think they don't need it...they won't buy nor listen to it...

What do you say ?

My saying is that this is the biggest proof to me of how full of --it that organization is. This is their biggest contradictions. According to their own teachings, the proselytizing and reaching out to people is supposed to dwindle as the world is supposed to become such a horrible place where no one wants to hear about their Jehovah. Well, that seems to be happening (in great part thanks to the fact that now the Internet has connected many ex-JWs who are no longer isolated and compare notes). Yet, instead of telling them to be happy because their preaching work is supposed to be coming to an end, at the same time that they claim that their so-called tribulation is near, what they are doing is the complete opposite.

They keep pressuring JWs to get more people instead of letting them know that their work is supposed to be over as the end is near. But of course, many of us are well aware of how full of nonsense their teachings are.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Maybe you can do more on vacation, there's no no vacation from serving Jehovah! Who're in the other campsites? Lying on the beaches in Mexico!

You know I'm not making anything up here,

THESE GUYS ARE COMPLETELY OUT TO LUNCH! LOL

:0)

• prologos
    prologos

tThe tools provided are useless , even if they are on electronic devices. in the developed world anyway, and so are the constant unrealistic demonstrations in the hall about how to use them. and the invitation campaigns. useless for their aims, except to keep the jws hamsters busy. A holy horde accumulating a hoard of "hours"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It really doesn't matter how widespread that message goes or how many opportunities or avenues they use.

If the substance of the message is still based on ridiculousness, or past mistruths etc, people will see it for what it is.

It's no different to a multi national fast food company being located in every possible area on every street corner. Just because it's easy to get does not mean that the product is healthy for you

• A Believer
    A Believer

Scratchme1010 The teaching isn't supposed to dwindle down. Everyone has the opportunity to accept it until Jesus returns. Besides we still have a little over 20 lands to teach in. So of course they are making a whole effort to accomplish this.

• smiddy
    smiddy

A Believer , just how successful are JW`s preaching in mainland China ,and I`m not just talking about pockets of main cities here , and the same in these other countrys I name .

Indonesia , Jordan ,Iran ,Quatar , India ,Pakistan , Syria ,Turkey , Israel , Palestine , Just to name a few .

The only success JW`s have had is poaching off what Christendom has already accomplished in converting these people with their missionarys of long ago.

Over 100 years of " witnessing" and they have made no inroads to speak of in Muslim countries , that also have a basis for belief in the old Testament Bible.

Islam has a foundation in the Bible similar to Jews and Christianity , yet Jehovahs Witnesses have made little progress in either of these faiths ,Muslims and Jews in over 100 years of witnessing.

And that failure to make any inroads while Jesus Christ is directing his earthly congregations since being enthroned in his kingdom since 1914-1919

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit