Hysteria & Final Thoughts

by Sea Breeze 16 Replies latest social current

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Lenin also made sure the Mensheviks and others could not publish in the paper, printers wouldn’t take their pamphlets and businesses weren’t allowed to distribute their content... initially upon suggestion that they were causing instability for the country and a threat to democracy, then Lenin established enforcers of these rules that operated but were allowed outside the legal system, later these rules were enforced by law sounds familiar?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

one righteous minded little black lady

She ain't righteous minded. . .she ain't "little". . .and she sure as Hell ain't no lady! Well one out of four ain't bad I guess!

But go ahead with your name calling if it makes you feel better about yourself!

• Simon
    Simon
    You ignorant, brainless, vulgar, bible-thumping pussies

Bye then.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

You're not listening to Q are you Vander?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Lol I'm not into Star Trek SB but I am wondering how soon marital law will be declared and people start getting arrested for conspiracy, fraud and treason.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I am wondering how soon marital law will be declared and people start getting arrested for conspiracy, fraud and treason.

The left, in the U.S., is already promoting that idea. Once they get into office it will just be a matter of time before people begin to feel the wrath of the left.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., said that some Republican lawmakers who are refusing to accept Joe Biden as president-elect "are bordering on sedition and treason."

Democratic lawmakers who've served in the US military condemned their Republican colleagues and President Donald Trump as "treasonous."

New Jersey representative Bill Pascrell has urged House speaker Nancy Pelosi to bar 126 GOP members from taking their seats, claiming that their support for President Trump made them 'traitors' who had violated the Constitution.

The current blatant censorship of conservative ideas and speech will pale in comparison to what we WILL see in the next couple years. Already "news" sites online have disabled comment sections on any story that might prompt comments not in line with the leftist agenda.

The only thing good coming out of it I see will be when those who mistakenly think they will be immune to the fury of the elites are targeted and then begin to whine about, "NOT FAIR!"

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    I am wondering how soon marital law will be declared

I am currently subject to marital law. "Honey, take out the trash." "Honey, clean up your mess." "Honey, don't leave your dirty socks on the floor." It's a drag, man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit