Norwood Park Hall of Chicago or Any JW For That Matter

by archangel01 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• archangel01
    archangel01

FOOD FOR THROUGHT

This is a message to all those UNSAVED souls at Norwood Park Hall or ANY JW FOR THAT MATTER! Come to Christ who is THE GOD not a god.You can use your own Bible for this one, read John 1:1 and count how many Gods you have....which is 2, Then turn to Isa.44:6 There is ONLY ONE GOD. Hello Jesus is Almighty God In The Flesh. Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE John 14:6 NOT the WTS.

Also if you REALLY look at your Bibles in REVELATION The 144,000 and the Great Crowd etc are ALL in the SAME Location which is "BEFORE THE THRONE" in Heaven. Read Cha. 14 the 144,000 are Before The Throne, Read Cha 7, The Great Crowd is Before the Throne. Also Read Cha. 19. Great Multitude or Crowd (NIV Bible) . It is not angels, nowhere in the Bible are angels liken to a Great Crowd or Multitude.

I want you to test all this JW's. You will know once and for all that the WTBTS Are Bunch of Liars an False Prophets.

If Jesus was to ask you " Who do you follow ME or the WTS?" How would you answer him....This is real food for throught. John 14:6 " JESUS SAID, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE...... So who is your Truth JESUS or the WTS, its one or the other! I will be praying for you all.

" IN CHRIST (THE GOD MAN)"

Michael

• archangel01
    archangel01

YOU ALL HAVE TO REPENT OR YOU'LL BE SORRY. DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT FORWARNED.

MATTHEW 25:46 "Then they will go away to ETERNAL PUNISHMENT, but the righteous to ETERNAL LIFE.

Read that scripture in it's CONTEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• archangel01
    archangel01

All comments are welcome Just be nice!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Just as nice as you are?

A very promising way of beginning a meaningful discussion, really makes me want to sit down and have a nice chat with you.

At times, I wonder why I care to stick around ..............

• happy man
    happy man

Well dear friend, this is a tricky qestion, you say you have jesus as your good, but didnt he say dont worship me it is my fadher inn heaven you must worship, dont jesus say, he is my fadher, the fadher and the son is not same as fare as I now.

One scripture who is very goood is where it says that a last the son come to the fadher and give evrything to the fadher.

And my friend, if you say that Jesus is your leader I realy hope you dont was out in wietnam or other placese to kill innocent peoepl, yes I now your priests say you was figthing for your country , but what say your leader Jesus, dont bee like Kain who kill hes brother, love even you animies,and if you dont follow what he say do you have Jesus as your leder??

fore me it is not a problem s to say I follow jesus, if we have something from Gb who not is in the bibel, like transplantaition ruels.i go after my one consiens, so of course Jesus is my leader, and hes fadher, who he say we must turn to or didnt he????

love from HM

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

You won't find many from the Norwood Park Congregation posting on this board , mate

• tyydyy
    tyydyy
    If Jesus was to ask you " Who do you follow ME or the WTS?"

LOL If Jesus was to ask you "Are you mental or stupid?" What would you say?

If a grasshopper had a wooden leg how long would it take him to poke a hole in a bowl of soup?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Happy Man,

If Jesus says it's wrong to go to war and that we should love our enemies, why do Jehovah's Witnesses believe that he will soon kill all his enemies at a battle called Armageddon? Why is it wrong to do now, what you say he will do in the future?

• archangel01
    archangel01
    If a grasshopper had a wooden leg how long would it take him to poke a hole in a bowl of soup?

LOL

In scripture Jesus NEVER refused Worship.like Revelation 5:12 "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strenght and honer and glory and praise!(NIV)

an scripture John 5:23, Hebrews1:6 ......"Let all God's angels worship him."

I'm a BloodWashed Born-Again Christian an Soooo Happy/Proud.

The JW's are alway's praying for the day of the LORD right, yet they are in a unsaved condition. Read AMOS 5:18 "Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be Darkness, not Light. Verse 19 " It will be as through a man fled from a lion only to meet a bear (WTS).(NIV) wts is added in LOL

I can go on an on." Within the unity of the One God there are three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit: and these three share the same Nature and attributes. In effect then, the three Persons are the one God." The late Dr. Walter Martin

• happy man
    happy man

archange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit