Hello All!

by JessieeMay 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

Hi guys I am new to this forum. I admit to being guilty of lurking for a few days. I really love this forum. I am 22 years old. I was df'ed when I was 17 years old. I was kicked out of my home and sent to live on my own at 17. I really wasn't guilty of anything other than being young. My father was the PO of a congregation.He took the power to his head. I had a fairly abusive relationship with my father. So of course I rebelled just like anyone else would have. I was in love with a ministerial servant and my father found out. That was absoultly not allowed. So I then got engaged to a "worldly" man and was then put out of my house and actually out of that country.The funny thing is that I had never even did anything wrong to be df'ed for just the fact that I was engaged they assumed that we had slept together but we hadn't.They live in another country as need greaters. So I have now survived 5 years on my own and am currently very happy. Ironically if I hadn't of been df'ed I would not have met my husband of 2 years, So I guess that is where I am lucky. I am so glad I have found this forum it seems very encouraging and happy.

Jessiee

• sens
    sens

Hi Jessie & Welcome :D

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welcome J-May! We're definitely glad to see ya here! Hope that you enjoy the forum. I'm sorry that you had such a rough raising up, but it does get better, as you well know. Good luck!

Country Girl

• morty
    morty

welcome JessieeMay! !

you wont find us wordly people that bad.....actually you will find lots of love and support

mortons68

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

WELCOME JESSIEEMAY!!!

I know you from Tim's board! How are ya?

Walter

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome Jessiee!!

You will find many people here who can sympathize with your experiences. I hope you enjoy your stay.

• greven
    greven

A big welcome to Jessiemay!

Greven

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to JWD Jessie!!!

• shera
    shera

Hi and welcome Jessi!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12