by IronGland 21 Replies latest social current

• IronGland
    IronGland
    Who told him?

Obviously not fred berry :(

• starfish422
    starfish422
    Gary Coleman is running for governor of California

That should be past tense, actually; that freakshow election has been decided.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Gary Coleman actually came in 8th place for governor, out of 130.

Apparently some people thought little of the election, so they thought they would make a joke of it.

For those who think the election was in fact a joke, it is very serious for us in California who have had to deal with Davis for so long. He really screwed things up bad.

A guy who goes from having nothing, to being a mega-multi millionaire has obviously done something right, so we will give him a shot. He sure is much more successful in business than Davis could ever hope to be.

• freddi
    freddi

yes iron,

too bad that you mind is still that small in this day and age. wake up. we don't all look alike. or wait a minute. i think i can recall seeing jackie chan when he used to play kato in the green hornet.

wake the heck up.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Like many in Hollywood, his sudden fame became too much for him and he blew all his earnings on drugs and alcohol. He was most recently seen in a cameo in "Dickie Roberts" and had recently suffered a stroke. Shirley Hemphill, also of "What's Happening", died at 52 also.

• detective
    detective

Cut Irongland a little slack, Freddie- I don't know the reason behind the confusion and neither do you. Why assume the worst?

Besides, he is a Pixies fan so he can't be all bad.

• integ
    integ

I used to enjoy watching Fred Berry when he played Benson on Soap, and then had his own show. I also liked him when he played Venus fly trap on WKRP....He was good.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    too bad that you mind is still that small in this day and age. wake up. we don't all look alike.

wtf?? I got two washed up sitcom actors from 20 years ago mixed up, nothing to do with how I view other people.

• freddi
    freddi

okay iron, no sweat. we all make mistakes.

peace

• Panda
    Panda

Integ, Flush your mind of all concepts of black actors ... SHEESH. All different people. Maybe you need to go to a weekend of reruns to sort this out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit