Prince goes door-to-door

by Reborn2002 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

DIM, If you check out the msn link you'll find that there is no date given for the Prince visit. And considering that the story is linked to other stories on said page it looks like a 2003 story.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Maybe when Prince met "Darling Nikki" in the hotel lobby she was - ahem - "using" the Watchtower or Awake! (Listen to album "Purple Rain" if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about!)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

ROFLMAO @ Will!! That picture is hilarioius!!

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Maybe when Prince met "Darling Nikki" in the hotel lobby she was - ahem - "using" the Watchtower or Awake! (Listen to album "Purple Rain" if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about!)

Oh, I know exactly what you are talking about.......

You are naughty .......

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

hee hee - how the heck is he gonna be able to go back to 1 position in a life long stand as opposed to 23 positions in a one-night stand?

Inquiring minds want to know

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    ROFLMAO @ Will!! That picture is hilarioius!!

Heh, I wonder if his congregation ever asked him to participate in the demonstrations they do during theocratic ministry school.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

It is possible that Prince may become the most famous Jehovah's Witness who ever walked this earth.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Nah, Michael & the Williams Sisters got him hands down.....

*Still wondering how he's gonna give up 23 positions in a one-night stand

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I dunno.. the Wayans brothers/sister are doing a pretty good job of it themselves! I read that Prince's wife is a pretty little Latina JW, not much older than my son (18), and is a born and raised. I always thought Prince was a little too mystical for this world, perhaps the dubs are exactly what he needs to fulfill his fantasy tapes. I personally adore the artist formerly known as, and have since his first album came out in '78, but the JW stuff is a little too much for me. Funny, my Mother, when she was visiting me in Denver in '79 made me take down his posters for being "satanic".

CG

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*sigh*

He's probably been mailed dozens of copies of Crisis of Conscience. I hope he'll give it serious consideration when the elation he is experiencing right now starts to wear off, as it inevitably does. I just can't see this guy as a lifer JW, I just can't. It makes me sad to read that he has been so thoroughly taken in by JWism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit