Jehovah's Witnesses employ revolutionary new technology.

by username 5 Replies latest social humour

• username
    username

Jehovah's witnesses announced today the use of hover boards to spread the good news of the kingdom. In a statement released by a Jehovah's witness spokesman from Brooklyn headquarters. He set out the use of this revolutionary technology.

Our hover boards will be equipped with a hologram display which will be fully interactive, and anyone who wishes to take any literature can just choose from the holographic selection and it will be automatically uploaded into your digital magazine. All literature includes 4D interactive content. Have you ever wanted to experience the flood? Immerse yourself in the fall of Babylon? Or even Armageddon and the work that will be needed to cleanse the earth? All this and much more.

Jehovah's Witnesses have always embraced technology and we feel that Jehovah's hand is blessing this new theocratic arrangement.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Bull shit
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Today is back to the future day, because that's the date that Marty and doc traveled to in part 2: October 21, 2015. One of the things predicted in that movie were hover boards.
  • username
    username

joe134cd That provoked a rather terse reaction? Before knee jerks always remember to be prepared for said knee jerk. Please see Neat blue dog for explanation of which I placed in Jokes and humor!

• talesin
    talesin

I can see it now, in the swamps of FLA and LA,,,,,, preaching to the gators!

ahahaha!

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Where's my hoverboard and flying car?

Back to the future II lied to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit