Christmas is only 2 months away and I have no money...

by ChimChim 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

n mom i already asked u to open me a bank acount!!!! tee hee, but u never gotten around to it yet!<-- loving that face lol

• simplesally
    simplesally

Chim, sorry if I missed the post, but is Shera your mom? And Shera, if you are, you don't look old enough to be ChimChim's mom!!!

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Yes Shera is my mom, and I'm glad she is the best mom

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm always broke too. My gifts to my parents are pathetic at Christmas. But one day I'll have a good income and I'll make up for it. Give mom lots of hugs and remind her all day long how much you love her. She'll never grow tired of that.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

thanx stacy and i will give her lotsa hugs... I dont usually cuz I dont hug much only if they grab me first but when im not in a good mood i tell her to get off me, lol... or when im in a bugging mood i dont leave her alone lol... i guess when i bug her im tryingto make up for when i was rude..i dunno! but she is the best!!! I kno bugging her stresses her out most of the time becuz i dont kno when to stop at times! I think i need to be tested to A.D.D!! all my friends think i have it hehe

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome to the club sweetie.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

btw stacy thnx for showing me how to post... i wouldnt be doing this right now if it wasnt for you and THANX A BUNCH for the welcome, i appritiate it bunches hehe i think every one is broke even rich ppl Im always broke..haha!!!

• micheal
    micheal

Remember Chimchim it is always the thought that counts.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Thanx Yes i will remember that I was told that every year but this year Im older and I want it to be special... I like opening my presents, from my mom, stepdad and my nanners and grampy. but i want to give them something to open from me and just me that i took the time to think through of what i wanted to get them and buy it I appritiate everyone helping me out thanks again!

• shera
    shera
    thanx stacy and i will give her lotsa hugs... I dont usually cuz I dont hug much only if they grab me first but when im not in a good mood i tell her to get off me, lol... or when im in a bugging mood i dont leave her alone lol... i guess when i bug her im tryingto make up for when i was rude..i dunno! but she is the best!!! I kno bugging her stresses her out most of the time becuz i dont kno when to stop at times! I think i need to be tested to A.D.D!! all my friends think i have it hehe

LOL,you are a spaz at times child,you dont have ADD your just full of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit