• invictus
    invictus

great news Estee

have a wonderful time of your life, you deserve it

lots of and

invictus

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I'm happy for you Estee. What a nice place to be romanced.

love

cj

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((ESTEE))))))))) What GREAT news!!! Ya lucky duck! It isn't just everyone who gets to have another whirl at tha big "R" (romance).....Yall must be meant for each other, sweetie! Congratulations!

Cheers!

Frannie B

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

sns wrote:

When I see you. I see a young woman who has been through some of the fires of life. Like all fires. It has burned you. But, for you, and for me, and for some others as well, this life-fire has not destroyed you. It has transformed you. Like a Phoenix you have risen from the ashes of your former life into a form of light and beauty and even a source of power to help others. Isn't he wonderful? I was like, wow. I could live on that (and some of the other things he said for a yr). I'm sorry. I don't want to take any limelight away from you. This is your thread and it is so wonderful that you have John and your independent romantic souls to enhance life and each other and share some sunshine with all of us.

Wow! ((((sns)))) What your sweety wrote ... That is just soooo beautiful! I have used that analogy many times with my own life situation, about the Phoenix. It is like we must completely empty our souls of the sludge and garbage that the cult has implanted in us ... emptying ourselves first -- and then filling our souls -- with useful, loving information that will help us to live intuitively! And it is a most normal process! This process enables us to heal from the ravages that the fear-based high control religion has caused. I am delighted to read this, sns. And I don't feel for a minute that you are hi-jacking the thread, honey! I would love to read all the happy stories of freedom from jw bondage!!! Gaawd! I welcome them all!!!It is another victory for us!!! Another person has been set free from jw bondage!!! Hooray!!!!

Invictus wrote:

great news Estee have a wonderful time of your life, you deserve it

Thanks, invictus!!! We all deserve a wonderful life!!!

Calamityjane wrote:

What a nice place to be romanced

Thanks! From one Canadian lass to another ... It is one of the most lovely, scenic and romantic spots I've ever been to!

Frannie Banannie wrote:

It isn't just everyone who gets to have another whirl at tha big "R" (romance).....Yall must be meant for each other, sweetie! Congratulations!

We are kinda thinkin' that, FrannieB!!! Interesting how we met and how we first connected. Our first conversation was a joke I made about dancing from our "Centre" ... which is something our dance instructor said! And my reply was, "Hmmmm... that's what I heard in meditation this morning! 'Find your centre!'" Guess John knew I was spiritual and came over during the evening to talk a bit more ... and ask for my phone number...

Seems John is also spiritual. And here we are!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit