I need some suggestions about ...

by codeblue 13 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot

A dub where I work just returned from visiting friends in Upper State New York (can't remember the town) and the dub there has "environmental allergies". Allergic to everything, you name it - she's got it. Soap, shampoo, detergent, etc. etc. So naturally she can't go to the Kingdumb Hall because of the rugs and smells and the perfumes and even soaps and things, she gets violently ill. The dub who visited her had to bring unscented all-natural everything down with her, wash her clothes beforehand a couple of times with all-natural unscented soap, etc., just to be able to go into this dub's house.

So... maybe you could pick up some of this stuff at the health food store, just keep it around, and tell everyone you're developing all kinds of funny reactions to things. If they offer to hook you up by telephone to the meetings (they do that for my mother who is pretty much an invalid now), then pick up the phone, when they get the connection going you just hang up. They won't know. Works for us !

Now whether or not this person my dub workmate visited really does have all these terrible allergies or not is anybody's guess.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for all your responses...each and every one of you.

I do have the advantage, when I moved here, I held my cards back at another state...and refused to send them because of the totally terrible elders supposedly giving us a "welcoming visit" and they AVOIDED me for 2 hours and 45 minutes...all the while grilling Mr. CB.....that was definintely a turning factor in my life of what Jehovah approves of and what he doesn't. My cards remain in another state about 1,000 miles away.

Also, MR. CB is my only family here (we are in total agreement about the FADE, and we are FADING together...oh what a feeling) I am referring to family members in other states...which at this time I choose a "low profile" thinking I can plant some very subtle seeds...

Any who want to add to the list of reasons why I am not at the KH...I still appreciate your thoughts....some of you have been very inventive...and have given me quite a few laughs...like: Play like you are a JW and it is Halloween and don't answer the door...lol (boy do I remember doing that in my past...hehe)

Codeblue

• minimus
    minimus

CB----Make sure that you do not express how you really feel to anyone. If the elders want to talk to you, make yourself unavailable. DO NOT schedule time with them. Make an excuse up. If you're not up to it, simply tell them that when you're ready, you do know how to get in touch with them. Give them no foothold!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Minimus:

I think you are "right on"...thanks for the info....The sister and her husband came by to ask if He could take Ken to the airport tomorrow...(he does the same job, educational instructor and they fly everywhere and are gone a LOT, he happens to fly out about the same time as Mr. CB...but They want me to be at the meetings (since I haven't been there since JUNE)....I told him: I am taking Mr. CB and I have plans after that.......hmmm...I know he is wondering: What plans??? He didn't ask...I didn't tell..

Just for you, Minimus and the board....I am meeting Mulan and her husband...my first meetup with someone who feels like me...they are close to the airport....Wish me well on a great breakfast with NEW FRIENDS that really care about me and me caring about them....

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit