Edward N. Davis (Elder) Sentenced for Sexual Abuse

by Gerard 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwbot
    jwbot

The funny (not funny ha-ha) is that if he got reinstated after 6 months, it means that the elders let him on the path to reinstatement RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. Sick.

• avishai
    avishai

Shit, I was sentenced to 90 days for BEATING UP a rapist. What a crock of shit. I only ended up serving 56, but....Shit, he'll probably only serve that, w good behavior, trustee work etc. He should have the choice of becoming a quintuple amputee, or death. Asshole.

• morty
    morty

I would like to have 9 seconds with the bastard........Disgraceful!

mortons68

• wasasister
    wasasister

I know this person. He grew up in my former congregation and I knew his entire family.

Ed was supposed to be "the good one" in a big family where most of his siblings went bad. His oldest sister got pregnant out of wedlock and although she was not disfellowshipped, she was shunned and snubbed by everyone.

Ed's father was an elder for many years and was able to protect his brothers from facing the music when they got in the unsual "boys will be boys" type of trouble. Most if not all of the family is out of the "Truth" now, as far as I know.

The Spokane Valley congregations are dominated by a few highly influential and power-hungry Alpha Elders. If you are from that area, you know of whom I write. It does not surprise me that Ed was let back in after only 6 months. There is a history of covering up such crimes and a very back-woods attitude towards women.

Divide the amount of jail time this deviant will serve by the number of years stolen from this child. Somehow, the numbers just don't match.

Wasa

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

An absolute miscarraige of justice with the Legal System and with the WTS.

90 days and 180 days resepctively.

Winston.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Why is the wt so easy on pedos, yet so hard on homosexuals? Oh yah, the bible condemns homos, but most of it's main characters were pedos, by todays standards.

SS

• avishai
    avishai

Well, a lot of inmates get the paper in jail. Hopefully he won't get put into protective custody before he gets the living shit kicked outta him a couple of times. Bastard.

• rocketman
    rocketman

wasasister, thanks for that background info!

• wasasister
    wasasister

Rocketman, you are welcome. There is lots more I could add, but I will restrain myself to protect the innocent. Suffice it to say that some in real power there are likely abusers themselves.

• Valis
    Valis

I hope he has a good time in jail. He better hope he gets segregated...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit