Chronology 1914 ( c.e. ) ends Gentile Times

by Blueblades 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Line of Kingdom rulers interrupted,607 B.C.E....Eze.21:25---27

"Seven Times" to pass until rule restored.-----Da.4:32,16,17

Seven = 2 x 3 1/2 times,or 2 x 1,260 days.----Rev.12:6,14; 11:2,3.

A day for a year.[ makes 2,520 years ]----Eze.4:6; Num.14:34

To run until Kingdom's establishment.----Lu.21:4;Da.7:13,14.

From "Bible Topics For Discussion"NWT.page1648.

Remember how easy it was to discuss this at the door.All you had to do was flip to the Bible topics for discussion section and 'wallah' you became a scholar on Bible topics!

Householder:Are you sure about this Chronology about the end of the Gentile Times?

Me: Absolutely! Look it easy to figure out,its all here laid out for us in my BIBLE TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION! You better take a Bible study if you don't want to die at "Armageddon"!

Householder:What's armageddon?

Me:That's easy to answer,here let me show you right here in my Topics for Bible Discussion.

Yep! I was a scholar at the door.How about you,do you remember those days at the door,no subject was to difficult to explain.But now ???

Blueblades

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

hahaha!

Oh and it the Gentile Times was even easier to explain in the Live Forever book. I remember the person who conducted my personal book study couldn't wait to get through it and hoped I didn't have any follow-up questions about it.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Strange how they are blinded to the fact that the Gentile Times have not yet ended.

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit