WHY YOU KNOW IS DUPED!

by Amazing 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

In You Know's post on 'Why the World is Doomed', he cites a web site in response to why he does not need a job. It is a Lindon Larouch site that focuses on economic and political conspiracy theories. LaRouch is a big con artists who finally went to jail for bank fraud. And this is what Booby You Know puts his faith in. So that is where he is getting his economic theories from ... no wonder!

You Know goes on to quote, "By the same word, the heavens and the earth that are now stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of the judgment and of the destruction of ungodly men." and then discusses how billions of innocent people will suddenly be destroyed! This is the false god that You Know and the JWs worship.

What a hoot you are You Know! Now that I know who you rely on for source information besides the Witch Tower, I can better appreciate your lack of credibility. - Simply Amazing

• TheApostateAK
    TheApostateAK

And your not much better than You Know either...

• You Know
    You Know

You don't know anything about Lyndon LaRouche except what you've read in gossip columns. He is in fact one of the world's most respected statesmen and political scientists and the world's formost economist. LaRouche got in trouble with the establishment back in the 80's when he authorized the book called DOPE INC. that expoused the drug business as being run from the top down through the same oligarchical circle headquartered in London that invented the drug trade back in the 1800's. The book was banned in some South American countries, but because the America couldn't get away with that kind of heavy-handedness a campaign to slander and malign LaRouche went into operation. He also infruiated the banking establishment with operation Juarez in which he got Brasi,l Argentina, and Mexico to agree to default on their loans. The deal fell through when the big boys threatened them with some serious trouble. Kissenger at the time issued a "Get Larouche Order' to the justice department and they cooked up the scheme to bust his organization. There are a number of high ranking diplomats from around the world as well as respected officials within the United States that know the whole thing was a scam. There has been a petition and an "Exonerate LaRouche' movement for some time.

Back in 1994 LaRouche came out with his now famous triple curve collapse function that predicted the inevitable collapse of the global financial system in the near term. Since that time the graphs that trace the actual growth of the world's financial markets, and the growth of the monetary system to service the bubble, have followed the exact trajectory of LaRoche's prediction. So has the 3rd line representing production followed the projected downward trajectory. LaRoche's proposals to deal with the ongoing collapse are actually being implimented by Russia and China and other nations. The fact that Japan and China are ready to break with the IMF and establish their own Asian fund to deal with instabilities are in fact a declaration of war upon the Anglo-Amercian establishment. The nations and multinational institutions are for a fact preparing for the inevitable crash. You simply give evidence in this issue, as you do in so many other ways, that you are a deluded brainwashed American that believes whatever he is told to believe by the establishment and its media apparatus. / You Know

• Amazing
    Amazing

You Know: Forget it, your credibility is totally shot! You said, "You don't know anything about Lyndon LaRouche except what you've read in gossip columns. He is in fact one of the world's most respected statesmen and political scientists and the world's formost economist."

He is a CON ARTIST! and you would be better off following the Bhagwan Rajneesh ... my little fellow! LaRouch is only respected by his own followers much the same as the GB is only respected by JWs. Oh yes, the GB act as if they are positively recognized by the world, but they are not. They are all pure unadulterated,

CRACKPOTS!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ... AND IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN LAROUCH, THEN NO WONDER YOU ARE SUCKED INTO THE JWs! GAWD!

You Know, you need to get a life! - Amazing

• You Know
    You Know

Thinking people, assuming there even are any on this forum, can see through your childish tactics of ridicule and slander in order to prevent people from examing the topic. I am not a follower of LaRouche because I know there are no human solutions to the problems facing mankind, but I recognize that LaRouche has a grasp of the problem. The EIR is one of the most respected intelligence organizations in the world. It is beholding to no business interests. It is read by presidents and high ranking officials and used by them as a source of reliable intelligence. The American media has lied about LaRouche, They refused to even acknowledge his presidential run even though 4 years ago he got more primary votes than all the Republican contenders combined. This past campaign he carried sizable percentages of votes and yet the media said that Gore ran unchallenged. He is obviously greatly feared by the establishment because of his genius. Abraham Lincoln once said that "you can fool some of the people all the time." You obviously are in that catagory. LOL / You Know

• Amazing
    Amazing

Okay You Know: Let's examine your last post the prim and propery way, you know!

You said, "Thinking people, assuming there even are any on this forum, can see through your childish tactics of ridicule and slander in order to prevent people from examing the topic."

I did not slander anyone. LaRouche went to jail for credit card fraud! The is public knowledge. He is a crook, a criminal, a con artists, and a crack pot ... and this is NOT slander. Your opening salvo about 'thinking people' is a subtle way to prejudice the reader before they have opportunity to examine facts. Finally, I am not stopping anyone from studying La Roach (er I mean La Rouche) if that is what they want, any more than I would stop someone from examining JWs or the Bhagwan Rajneesh, Jim Jones, or David Koresh. Go right ahead, be my guest.

You continued, "I am not a follower of LaRouche because I know there are no human solutions to the problems facing mankind, but I recognize that LaRouche has a grasp of the problem."

You study the material and philosophy outside the directives of the FDS. The GB wants you to get your news information from the Watchtower. Awake!, and other Society publications. This way the Society can determine what is fit to read. How do you know whether La Rouche is an apostate waiting to make your mind into mush? Has the Society given you approval to read La Rouche material, especially since it is highly political in nature, and thus a part of Satan's Great Organization?

You continued, "The EIR is one of the most respected intelligence organizations in the world. It is beholding to no business interests."

Ahhhh ... just like The Watchtower and Awake! magazines being unfetterred by business commercial interests. Yep! Sounds familiar! The Society boasts that millions and millions read their magazines ... but you and I know that the truth is, what few magazines are not rotting in the garages and attics of JW homes, are in the trash cans of householders who took them just to be nice. Almost no one reads that crud.

You continued, (EIR) "It is read by presidents and high ranking officials and used by them as a source of reliable intelligence."

Who, what? Prove to me that any President (besides Billy-Bob Bubba Clinton) read La Rouche junk! Get Jerry Ford, Jimmy Carter, (Reagan is out with Alzheimers, but maybe Nancy would know), George Bush Sr. (former head of CIA as well, and George Bush, Jr. to admit that they read or take seriously anything La Rouche has to say.

You continued, "The American media has lied about LaRouche,"

How? What media sources? Which journals? What network stations? Whcih journalists, reporters, or newscasters? Tell me You Know who 'they' are!

You continued, "They refused to even acknowledge his presidential run even though 4 years ago he got more primary votes than all the Republican contenders combined."

Prove this! The media does not take serious any contender unless they get at least 2 to 4 % of the polls. Ralph Nadar got about 5% to 7% for a time, Pat Buchanan got about 3% ... but where were many other contenders? They weren'y given attention because they did not have a sufficient base to command even 1% of the polls.

And, by what means did La Rouche get more primary votes? What party did he run under? If he ran as a Democrat or a Republican and got more primary votes than anyone else, then he would have been nominated under those party rules, but he was not ... so what primary votes are we talking about? We are talking about his own political machine or party. He, as party boss, can set whatever number of primary votes he wants, whether you call it Caucus Count, Straw Poll, or Electoral Votes, or Assigned Delegates. he could have each state in his party's primary have 100,000 delegates if he wants. Then when his party votes for him, he can say that he got more primary votes than any other party combined. It is no big deal.

You continued, "This past campaign he carried sizable percentages of votes and yet the media said that Gore ran unchallenged." Well, I have made my point above, but we all know how Gore was unchallenged. Yes, and Al Gore even beat George Bush. The poiint is, LaRouche is not on the charts because he cannot command interests, so yes, Gore was really unchallenged.

You said, "He is obviously greatly feared by the establishment because of his genius."

Oh yes, the establishment greatly fears him. Ha! He is not on the map! There is no need to fear him.

You said, "Abraham Lincoln once said that "you can fool some of the people all the time."

Actually, he never said it that way. He said, [i]"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

And, you, Mr. You Know, are obviously in the catagory of being fooled by two con artists, The WTS-GB and Lyndon LaRouche. Why not try the Bhagwan Rajneesh too while you are at it.

Amazng

• You Know
    You Know

http://www.larouchepub.com/exon/exon_toc.html

I did not slander anyone.

Sure you did. You are passing on gossip and distortions and you are unwilling to get the facts. You show a perverse disregard for the truth. Get yerself educated before you pass on opinions that have been handed to you. http://www.larouchepub.com/exon/exon_toc.html

You study the material and philosophy outside the directives of the FDS.

Most people read newspapers and periodicals that they assume are telling them the truth. I am the sort that doesn't settle for the mainstream version of reality. So I have made it a point to seek out alternative sources of information on current events. The EIR is by far the most reliable source of news that I have found.

How do you know whether La Rouche is an apostate waiting to make your mind into mush? Has the Society given you approval to read La Rouche material, especially since it is highly political in nature, and thus a part of Satan's Great Organization?

You are getting ridiculous, as if you weren't already silly beyond grasp. LaRouche is a humanist. He believes that the destiney of humanity lies withing the realm of humans to control. I frequently witness to LaRouche activists and they adamantly disagree with me that God is going to personally intervene in human affairs. But, I value their assessment of the world's present condition, especially as regards the Anglo oligarchy. As far as getting permission from the Watchtower, I didn't know that was neccesary. What you are obviously oblivious to, among other things, is that ALL news sources are political in nature. The very fact, as I previously pointed out, that the media has given La Rouche the silent treatment indicates that they have a political bias towards his political movement. If they really thought that he was a crackpot they would without fear stick a microphone in front of him, as they do any number of morons with opinions. But it should be obvious that their conspiracy of silence is because they fear him. Just as all evil men fear the truth.

Who, what? Prove to me that any President

The EIR has high level diplomatic connections which is evident to those who regularly read the journal. As for American presidents Ronald Reagan personally met with LaRouche and the so-called Stars Wars program that Reagan was touting was Larouche's brainchild. That's another reason why the London oligarchy went berserk and ordered LaRouche to be taken down.

How? What media sources? Which journals? What network stations? Whcih journalists, reporters, or newscasters? Tell me You Know who 'they' are!

They all have lied. It is a fact that, for example, LaRouche got substantial percentages of primary votes in the last two presidential elections, enough to qualify for matching funds. Yet the media never even reported that Clinton or Gore had such a formidable challenger within the Democratic party. That is deliberately misleading the public and evidence that the media are controlled by the Anglo oligarchy and cannot be trusted.

Prove this! The media does not take serious any contender unless they get at least 2 to 4 % of the polls.

LaRouche got 25% of the democratic primary vote in Clinton's home state of Arkansas for example. If you want to know the facts do the research yourself on the links I provided and stop this moronic blustering.

Oh yes, the establishment greatly fears him. Ha! He is not on the map! There is no need to fear him.

I note that you have a moral defect that causes you to be adverse to the truth of all sorts. That apparently is your preference.

Actually, he never said it that way. He said, [i]"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

Wrong again fool. At least though you are consistent, I'll give you that much. You should really stop embarassing yourself with this nonsense though. Lincoln said: "You can fool some of the people all of the time. And all of the people some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time." / You Know

• Amazing
    Amazing

You Know: You just really went out on a limb. Let's take this from the top one more time.

You accused me of slandering gossip by saying, "Sure you did. You are passing on gossip and distortions and you are unwilling to get the facts. You show a perverse disregard for the truth. Get yerself educated before you pass on opinions that have been handed to you." You then pass along this LaRouche website to get facts straight. This is like asking the Watch Tower to get facts straight.

I did not plass along slander. It is a FACT that these people, La ROuche included, were involved in Credit Card fraud, and that is why they went to prison ... it is called stealing, lying, and cheating."

That is why it is NOT slander, but you don 't seem to understand the difference.

You said, "Most people read newspapers and periodicals that they assume are telling them the truth." Whoa!!! But JWs can only assume that the Watch Tower has the Truth, and as such, while admittedly many JWs do at least read the paper or watch TV, they are not supposed to have their belief systems affected without guidance from the GB. But you tout LaROuche as a great Truth teller and use his false predictions as a guide.

LaRouche has been predicting financial gloom and doom for a long time, and so far, he has NOT been correct inspite of some chart comparisons that HE and his Publoishing Arm put together.

You continued, "I am the sort that doesn't settle for the mainstream version of reality."

So you buy into Crackpot conspiracy theorists ... I can see where you are headed with that.

You continued, "So I have made it a point to seek out alternative sources of information on current events. The EIR is by far the most reliable source of news that I have found."

Yep! real reliable, just like your predictions ...

Regarding my sarcasm (which you missed) about LaROuche, you said, "You are getting ridiculous, as if you weren't already silly beyond grasp. LaRouche is a humanist. He believes that the destiney of humanity lies withing the realm of humans to control."

Most of these people do. They also tie their shoe laces, put their pants on one leg at a time, etc. Just because a con artist espouses some good advice does not make him truthful.

You said, "I frequently witness to LaRouche activists and they adamantly disagree with me that God is going to personally intervene in human affairs. But, I value their assessment of the world's present condition, especially as regards the Anglo oligarchy."

So, it seems that maybe theer efforts to get into your mind is working better than your efforst to get into their mind. It is nice that you respct them, I guess. But, you forget that most of these fringe groups and conspiracy cults have much in common, and one of those is that the world is going to hell in a handbasket. But, such things have been said for thousands of years.

The Anglo oligarchy, as you like to dub it, is no longer what it was many decades ago. Diversity, power sharing, multi-culturalism have all made major shifts in what was once a 'white man's' world. This is good. But, the conspiracy theorists like to tout this and claim all sorts of things because they are often racists deep down. But, as for LaRouche believers, I acare not whether they are racists, but their message is much like the people who fear the Illuminati. Some believe that people like LaRouche are Illuminati plants to distract people and discredit the conspiracies.

You continued, "As far as getting permission from the Watchtower, I didn't know that was neccesary. What you are obviously oblivious to, among other things, is that ALL news sources are political in nature."

If you are any kind of legitimate JW, then you know good and well that the Society does not like dubs to read much outside their literature. Over the years they have touted making sure one reads the WT, etc., before reading other material ... and then all the glum cautions about reading material and the need to be so careful ... blah, blah, blah ... as though average adults need such childish admonishion. The WTS does not like JWs to get into anything political, and nyour admission that all journals are political in nature means that you are walking a dangerous line with your leaders.

You continued, "The very fact, as I previously pointed out, that the media has given La Rouche the silent treatment indicates that they have a political bias towards his political movement. If they really thought that he was a crackpot they would without fear stick a microphone in front of him, as they do any number of morons with opinions."

This is not at all true. The media reports newsworthy material. They do not fear some crackpot like LaRouche. He is not news worthy. What determines newsworthy? Money. What makes the money? Customers who buy advertising time? Why to advertisers buy time? because they watch ratings, and want exposure. Who make up the ratings? People. The average consumer causes ratings scores, and the average consumer is who does not give a rats ass about La Rouche. And the reason that the average consumer does not care for La Rouche is the same reason that the average consumer does not want to sell Amway products, recruit new people for business opportunities, or become JWs. Why? Lack of respect for truth? NO, they are tired of being victimized by CON ARTISTS!

You continued, "But it should be obvious that their conspiracy of silence is because they fear him. Just as all evil men fear the truth."

If La Rouche were telling the truth and was accurate about anything, then by all means there are enough good and caring people in the media to make sure that his material would be accessible. As it is, they don't give him the time of day because he is not credible. The only people who say La Rouche is credible are his own people and his own publications, al-la-watchtower style.

You said in response to my request for proof: "The EIR has high level diplomatic connections which is evident to those who regularly read the journal. As for American presidents Ronald Reagan personally met with LaRouche and the so-called Stars Wars program that Reagan was touting was Larouche's brainchild. That's another reason why the London oligarchy went berserk and ordered LaRouche to be taken down."

Interesting statement. Prove it! No sources, no references, oh except for La Rouche web site and EIR. But, prove these claims with verifiable referneces.

With respect to my request for references, you said, "They all have lied. It is a fact that, for example, LaRouche got substantial percentages of primary votes in the last two presidential elections, enough to qualify for matching funds. Yet the media never even reported that Clinton or Gore had such a formidable challenger within the Democratic party. That is deliberately misleading the public and evidence that the media are controlled by the Anglo oligarchy and cannot be trusted."

If he qualified for matching funds, the he should have received such funds and he would have more money to show for it. And the media would most certainly report any formidable challenger. they love the sensation too much to ignore it.

You said in response to my request for proof, "LaRouche got 25% of the democratic primary vote in Clinton's home state of Arkansas for example. If you want to know the facts do the research yourself on the links I provided and stop this moronic blustering."

Now Bobby, originally you said that La Rouche got more than the Republican candidates combined. Now you have adjusted that to 25% of the State of Arkansas! Big difference Bobby. Arkansas is a little pip-squeak state with few votes, so it would not command much attention. Hell, George Bush took Arkansas and Tennessee from Gore, but the media glossed over it. Why? Not because there was any conspiracy, but Florida was the big news. Oregon and New Mexico also had major recounts, but the media barely mentioned them either. News is what makes money, and sensation is what makes news. There is nothing exciting about a con artist like La Rouche.

You continued, "I note that you have a moral defect that causes you to be adverse to the truth of all sorts. That apparently is your preference."

Say what you will booby. I am not adverse to the truth. I have asked for proof and you simply provide more written goop and sluch and no proof. Give the proof.

You continued regarding my correction of your quote. You said, "Wrong again fool. At least though you are consistent, I'll give you that much. You should really stop embarassing yourself with this nonsense though. Lincoln said: "You can fool some of the people all of the time. And all of the people some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time."[/i]

Cool. My concern was your partial quote which tended to distort the context of what Lincoln really said. And in doing that, I was attempting to quote the entire statement and show the essence of what he meant. But, I did poorly in that. See how easy it is to admit error, Booby. It is healthy and refreshing. And this also serves as an example of what I am trying to get through to you, by admitting error, one does not disintegrate. - Amazing

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing,

Anyone who leaves the truth for selfish reasons are duped by Satan. Which that includeS you.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Freddie-pooh: I did not leave the truth. I left the Watch Tower false religious organization. I did not leave for selfish reasons, I was forcibly Disassociated from something that I did not do, and that was, it was "Determined by the Elders, not by anyting I did. And when I questioned the Elders, they simply said that it was said I started my own church, which is comething I did not do. They based this on a rumor that went out of control that they themselves started.

Any why did the Elders start the rumor? They came up to my house and wanted me to return to meetings. I refused unless they got rid of the child molester (the one that I reported to the police. And when they asked what I would do to meet the scriptural demand to not forsake the gathering of ourselves together, I replied that, "Jesus promised that wherever two or more were gathered in his name, there he would be. And, therefore, when I meet with other Christians, or my family, and do so in Jesus name, there he is.

I asked the Elders, "is Jesus telling the truth when he said that, and cann I rely on Jesus stated promise?" The Elders agreed with me, and told me that I could believe anything I want as a JW, just keep my trap shut. The Elder who said that promptly at the next book study group that he conducted mentioned to everyone that I was starting my own meetings, which was a lie. And form this the rumor built up into the Church of Amazing.

And finally, Freddie, I am not 100% sure I am Disassociated, but that is the rumor. So, I never left. I even agreed to meet with the Elders in a Certified letter to them in response to the Society's legal department certified letter to me. But, the Elders never responded. So, I did not leave. And, however you may look at this, I NEVER acted selfishly.

The real truth is: The Watch Tower Society left Jehovah, and in fact was never really part of God's family in the first place.

Amazing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit