Armageddon's not coming / The Cubs aren't going to the World Series...

by logansrun 19 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman
    He single-handedly held off Armageddon for at least another year, so the preaching work could continue. Think how many will be saved because of his courageous sacrifice.

Jackal: You're right, of course. I've missed several meetings to stay home and watch baseball with the result that my spirituality's suffered and my eyes of faith have blurred, otherwise I'd have seen this (smacks head).

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Now that the Red Sox are eliminated we can all breathe easier. Now THAT would hvae been the beginning of the end. Dead rising from the grave, 40 days of darkness, dogs and cats, living together!

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Dead rising from the grave, 40 days of darkness, dogs and cats, living together!

Phew! Close one.

• integ
    integ

Logan,

You realize that your "ungodly" interest in sports will only take you away from the only thing that brings lasting satisfaction..."The Preaching Work". Just thought i'd warn you.

Integ.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Armageddon will come when the Cubs and Red Sox meet in the Series, in the plains of Megiddo (Fenway and/or Wrigley).

• heathen
    heathen

You poor poor cubs fans . Goooooooooooooooo Yankees wooooohoooooooooo !!!!!!

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Well, while I am not a huge Marlins fan, the National League is better than the American League. So gooooooo Fish!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* ....I'm sure if the ball had smashed his face in or someone lost an eye they would have become ballpark heroes......s'ok...Chicago still has football right? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Chicago still has football right?

Uh, no. Chicago has the Bears.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Chicago still has football right?
    Uh, no. Chicago has the Bears.

That was cold.....

Share this