Am out of line for being pissed off.

by Riley 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Riley
    Riley

Yesterday I got a call from the my seven year old sons school. They told me he was quite sick and should take him home. Of course I am the contact because she makes no effort know where her phone is or if it is even charged.

When leaving the school with my sick child, my wife and the circuit overseer and her group drive right by and see us.

They don't stop, don't call. Maybe it is a medical emergency ? You would think you would like to know.

I end up taking the rest of the day off to take care of my son.

Not happy.

I hate this religion.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd tell her that her ass is at home the rest of the evening or even rest of the week with the sick kid. Screw the CO visit.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

You have every right to be pissed off, I know because I went through something very similar with my own child when he was 5. In my case, it was the final straw that actually woke me up to the JW world that I was involved with, which was 21 years ago.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

you could have followed them up and told her she needed to go home to take care of the child because you needed to go back to work. But get real!-it's more important for her to show off for the circus overseer than be home with a sick child.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"But get real!-it's more important for her to show off for the circus overseer than be home with a sick child."

Exactly, about always appeasing the right people in the BORG.

• under the radar
    under the radar

You might want to write down all these details in case the child custody issue is ever revisited.

• waton
    waton

Jesus commented on situations like that, with all the religious people ignoring the important matter, in the parable of the good samaritan.

Once it becomes an organisation, it has its own momentum.

May be Putin is a re incarnation of "bomber harris.", -- Wt inc and its minions --of the infamous predecessors.

• LV101
    LV101

What an irresponsible, inadequate, parent, she is -- I'd document this.

• carla
    carla

You could also write NY and ask them why something like this even occurred. Ask in all earnestness why a jw mother would have to be with another man and group of people instead of taking care of her own child while the head of the house is doing his job and providing for family? Tell them you are trying to explain it to your work but cannot find a sensible reason, can they provide you with one so can keep your job?

Letters do make it back to the cong, I know because I have written them and a certain person had to write me an apology and I heard her name was mud for awhile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit