What Does the WBTS Really Offer?

by Perry 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

The WTBS offers solutions. You get to:

....eagerly anticipate the global bloodletting of billions of people (the wbts will grind your axe for you so you don't get in trouble with the law), become a prince (in your own mind), be a teacher instead of a student, wear nice clothes instead of janitor work clothes, imagine yourself very intelligent without ever getting an education, feel cock sure that God will vindicate his holy name (and yours along with it. In other words, show all the people who screwed you over that you really were the smart one), feel very important because even though God has hidden these things from men, he chose to reveal them to you, have your choice of really big expensive houses after the Big A hits, save your money by not wasting it on charities, be holy even as Jehovah your God is holy, have instant friends without having to go to the trouble of getting to really know them, feel sorry for the misguided (intact) families that attend church, suffer for righteousness sake thereby guaranteeing God's favor, memorize the correct verbage for counseling others (meetings and field serevice), stop 'sighing and groaning' because the WBTS will wipe your bum for you, defeat the devil by being on the winning side of a cosmic power struggle, show your loyalty by shunning family members that don't agree with you, possibly meet governing body members at conventions (christ's brothers), eat fresh warm Krispy Kreme donuts after desparately trying to save lives for 45 minutes on Saturday morning, become a bible scholar, save expensive tuition costs by getting the equivalent of a college degree by reading the AWAKE, and last but not least :

you get to show your appreciation for all the the WTBS has done for you by supporting the WWPW (world wide preaching work) so that other secretly important people like you can enjoy the same privledges.

Oh, I almost forgot. I think living forever in a paradise earth under the close oversight of your local elders is available on a contingency basis; the haughty and selfish need not apply.

weaskallthisinthenameofyoursonjesuschristamen.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

All that and "Jehovah's organisation" too!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Flies and Maggots in a fancy coating.

• woodland
    woodland

How about being able to play with the Lions?

Reminds me of that man found with a Bengal Tiger, and a crocodile in his flat a couple of weeks ago. Maybe the New System had come early for him? until they started to maul on him that is!

• hooberus
    hooberus

If you die the WTBTS offers you really nothing!

Because the Watchtower Society does not teach that dead bodies will be resurrected !

The Watchtower teaching is that the original body will remain forever in the grave rotting. Their concept of resurrection is that Jehovah will find some dirt somewhere else and re-create from scratch the person who died. This new person will look and act just like you, however the original body (and logically person) will remain dead forever.

According to Wt teaching all that person is is really their body (since they don't believe in an immortal soul) and since their body never will be resurrected, logically no witness who died will ever really live again, they will only be replaced by a new person who looks like them.

I shared this doctrine with a long-time witness who had always thought that his body would be resurrected. After he saw that this was not so, he was surprised. Its quite an experience to realize that your religion teaches that body will remain dead forever in the grave. Especially if the religion teaches that you are just basically a body with an impersonal electrical force.

The watchtower religion is hopeless for those who have died.

The Bible however teaches the resurrection of the original body (in a restored state). Isaiah 26:19

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

you pray just like me!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    stop 'sighing and groaning' because the WBTS will wipe your bum for you,

They never wiped mine, but they can kiss it now.

Walter

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Perry your kind of anger writting always makes me laugh. But it is always serious anyway.

woodland : How about being able to play with the Lions?

You know what ? That was the thing I was really interested in as a kid when it was about thinking of the future paradise !!! (TRUE)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They offer your blood to Jehovah.

They offer your children to the pedophiles.

They offer your head on a platter.

They offer your money to Jehovah,they throw it up into the sky from the WT.Headquarters roof and whatever comes back down they keep for themselves.

Finally they offer to off your family off,and they preach that its not the cough that carries you off,ahem,its the coffin they carry you off in.

Can I offer you a ride to the next meeting,field service,coffee shop.

I know I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.You can live forever in paradise earth,if you offer yourself to me.

"Hey you get off my cloud"by the Rolling Stones.So, no matter what they offer,"I can't get no satisfaction"

Blueblades,who got carried away with the "Offer For The Month",a free home Bible Study.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Not much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit