The Evil Apostate Fan Club

by Swan 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

The Evil Apostate Fan Club

What if there were such a thing? What would it be like?

{cue daydream sequence and music}

Boys and girls of all ages, now you can join the Evil Apostate Fan Club. Be an evil apostate in your spare time. Warn your friends and neighbors when JWs come to your neighborhood. Instantly see through their flawed logic and circular arguments. Become immune to cult mind control.

Membership includes:

Membership card -- Good for free hugs at any any Apostafest and instantly qualifies you for the Do Not Call list

Decoder Ring -- Encrypts your secret apostate messages and makes them JW proof

Pocket Calendar -- Good for all dates except 1872, 1874, 1878, 1914, 1918, 1925, 1941, 1975

Little Black Book of Contacts -- Replaces publisher's field service notebook

Secret Whistle -- Good for alerting neighbors to JWs in the neighborhood, but impossible to play any Kingdom Melody on it

Choice of T-Shirt -- Apostate Slut, Apostate Menace, Apostate Vixen, District Overbeer, Dub Girls Gone Wild, Door to Door No More, Apostate Hottie, Smurf Worshiper

Choice of Bumper Sticker -- I'm in the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program, I Brake for Apostafests, Jehovah's Witness Escapee, Borg Free

Okay, anything else? Any other T-Shirt or bumper sticker slogans? Who would you nominate as the club officers? Any ideas for a logo?

Tammy

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tammy-

Too cute!!

I want this T:

Apostate Slut
  • Aztec
    Aztec

Oooo Oooo! I want a Smurf Worshiper T-shirt!

~Aztec

• smack
    smack

district overbeer for me

Brian

• bebu
    bebu

I like the bumper stickers!

Clever!

• starfish422
    starfish422

Dub Girls Gone Wild!! LMAO That's the one I want!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

<<grabs a JW escapee bumper sticker and throws in a silentlambs T-shirt>>

runs off to find the nearest apostofest

• heathen
    heathen

LMFAO . I like the whistle that plays no kingdom melodies . Hey !!!!! Can I get a shirt that says Heathen Bad Ass ?? or born to orgy ? lol

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Who would you nominate as the club officers?

Grand Guru

Franz

Vice-Gurus

Info-website owners who dole out meat at the proper time Vs the WT pablum (including our very own Simon)

Special Guest Speakers (The folks who work hard to expose the underbelly of the beast with an onslaught of their own words through postings rather than websites)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Too funny Tammy! Here's my T-shirt:

J-dub no more

Now I'm a bikerho!

onacruse can be my pimp-daddy

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit