Taking a break....

by SixofNine 23 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

......from atheism.

Jehovah, we thank you for these manny blessings... for the food you provide, also the rich spiritual bountious ...uh.. bounty from the faithful and discreet slave. Also thank you for the local brothers who watch over us to protect the flock, such as onacruse, may we always be helping them to ...ummm...watch over us..*shit! I said that already* *smacks head*..to make it so that the shepherds don't have to groan when they protect us...*questioningly*....*brightens!* Please help us to help them to shepherd us with pleasure, and not with sighing and groaning!Yeah,that's it. Please Jehovah, help the worldwide work onearthasinheaven and we ask allthesethinginyoursonJesusesname.... WAIT, also, please help The Cubs to get into the World Series!!!, amen.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Uhhh....GO CUBBIES!!!!!

~Aztec

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I just KNEW you were elder material. Sheila laughed, but I knew!

and ....<internet scratch off. highlight to reveal hidden message>

GO CUBS!!!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Oh, ok. Since the Blue Jays are out of it I'll root for the Cubs!

Walter

• simplesally
    simplesally

What about the White Sox? Even if its the Red Sox, I have Clorox.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My honey says the cubs haven't been to the world series since 1945. History in the making?

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    History in the making?

Yep, unfortunately. One more year in history without the Cubs in the series.

• Special K
    Special K

Hey baseball people..

I was really into the series between the Yankee's and the Red Sox...

UNTIL.. somebody grabbed a hold of a 70 year old manager (?) during one of the games... in the field, during the game, and threw him on the ground.

NOT GOOD, BASEBALL if you ask me.

I was hoping the Soxs would win this series.. but it isn't looking so rosie right now.

Special K

• luna
    luna

Cubs just lost.

Sorry.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit