If You Dont Disassociate Yourself, Are you Still Counted in Average Publishers on Annual Report?

by truthlover 3 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover
    truthlover

For all the newbies and angry ones of the forum and other forums, is it beneficial to show your stand to indicate that numbers are dropping in the org rather than increasing? This is to those who are in a position to do so. I know many cannot due to family members in the org.

Or is it that if you do not report service for 3 months or more??

Just wondering..

Tks

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Inactive publishers (6 months non-reporting - me!!) do not/should not be counted for any of the Org's statistics.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

You might be counted in the "peak publishers" number for the year that you went inactive, depending on when you go inactive (i.e. you'll be counted if you turn in a report for August and that was the month they had their peak, otherwise you won't be). You'll be counted partially for that year in their "average publishers" number, i.e. if you turned in time for 6 months, you'll make up 0.5 publisher. After you've stopped turning in time for a full service year, you're no longer counted in any way.

The most important thing, though, is that nothing you do is going to change how you're counted. If you disassociate, you'd still be counted for the time that you turned in that year. So as far as tacitly bolstering their statistics you have nothing to worry about.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There is up to 24 boxes of monthly time slots, or 2 years. After 6 months of not reporting, someone becomes inactive.

After that 24 months has expired,it's up to the congregation service orverseer or BOE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit