Brotherly love in action..

by Jrjw 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Can I ask what country you are in? I am in the UK and will find a way to help..

Paul

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

And those turds call us 'Mentally Diseased' WTF

My aim once I move is to make some new non jw friends and then I'm handing my letter in to disassociate myself.

Don't, just fade away, Don't play their game, Don't give them the opportunity to announce from the stage that Sister Jrjw no longer wants to be a Jehoba Witless.

All the best for your move, I hope you have the opportunity to say "In ya face you ars holes"

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@usualusername1 She's in Scotland.

Urgh, I'm in Australia. I wish I lived closer so I could give you a hand/sort something out for you! Well done for making this move. Wash your hands of both your ex and this religion. Toxic, to say the least. You're finally embarking on a road to a much less stressful, brighter and freer future. We've got your back!

Word of caution - be careful about jumping into a mirror organization or falling for the love bombing of any new church. I say this because I know how much the JWs LOVE having a disgruntled church member attend a meeting. As JWs, we were trained to latch right on and revel in the newly-interested one's church's shortcomings.

I know for a fact that churches hate the JW religion (and justifiably so, thanks to the amount of hate Watchtower dishes up against every other Christian denomination), so I can see you elevated as an example to whichever church you fellowship with as the JW "survivor". Try not to get too mixed up in their adulation and version of love bombing. There's a good lesson to learn from the JW manipulation and over-friendliness to newcomers :).

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

They are not rules anywhere. JW are happy to find ANY excuse to not show love.

It's there most prominent mark.

("By this, all know you are fakers and hypocrites")

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Wake me up - it'll take me a long time to unconditional my brain from this religion never mind moving onto another one lol. Jws go on about how much you can trust your brothers and not those in the world, to make your yes mean yes no matter how difficult a situation you're put in to carry it out and you help and love your brother and neighbour.... they speak a load of ****!!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

JWs are trained to Switch on / Off the Love(Cant call this love in the first place), based on your dedication to the WT

You are faithful to the WT: Switch the LOVE ON

You rebel : Switch the LOVE OFF:

My Experience.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

I've learned that first hand. I'd never do to someone what they've so lovingly done to me and I can't imagine most non jws would do it either

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ Jrjw...

Stay away from religion, period. Please don't jump out of the pot and into the fire.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JWS religion as its devised is very misogynistic toward women, woman are secondary to men and this comes through on many levels or stature within the organization.

Blimey woman aren't even allowed to hold microphones in the Kingdom Halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit