Have you heard of Ryan Cragun's book How to Defeat Religion in 10 Easy Steps?
Cragun is a sociologist and an ex-Mormon who thought it would be fun to take what he'd learnt about religious decline from sociology and see if he could apply it as a number of proactive steps to undermine religion. Especially evangelical or conservative varieties, not so much liberal churches, which he doesn't object to so much. So he came up with 10 ideas, and I thought it would be fun if we could try to apply them to JWs in particular.
Have a look and see what ideas you think might transfer well in the context of JWs.
One of his ideas is to undermine the tax exempt status of churches. But how he suggests to go about it is interesting. Instead of just lobbying to tax churches he suggests a more gradual approach might be more effective. The first step would be to campaign for financial transparency. After all, if churches, or JWs in particular, get to use tax exempt funds, isn't it reasonable for members and the general public to know how they are spending the money? What reasonable person or institution could disagree with that? Once that fight is won, then we could argue that churches could at least pay some taxes, like property taxes, and so on.
So the groundwork of an effective campaign might be to argue for financial transparency. Even some liberal JWs might support the move, especially in light of weird recent developments, the cutbacks and strange GB statements about funds and what is going on. Plus it puts the GB in an awkward position. It's hard to argue against financial transparency without appearing pretty dodgy.
By this point in the post you're probably disappointed I haven't outlined 10 easy steps to defeat JWs. But let's work on it, I think some of these ideas show promise. In over 15 years of critically reviewing JWs and religion in general on this forum and elsewhere I think I can outline 10 ways not to defeat JWs if that helps:
1. Tell JWs that the Bible does teach a Trinity and they need to repent and get saved.
2. Attack any Witnneses who come to your door with a fire hydrant.
3. Call them a cult at any opportunity and tell them they are as bad as Waco or Jim Jones.
4. Take out adverts in the local newspaper to call them a cult.
5. Ostentatiously destroy and deface their literature wherever you see it.
6. Deliver an apostate talk to a stunned JW audience. (That must have been the best fun ever, and pure legend, but effective?)
7. Generally feed into the JW siege mentality but acting like you are waging a bloody war against them to the death.
8. Tell them they must accept evolution and your newfound materialist view of the universe or else they are the most ignorant numpties ever to have managed somehow to put on a pair of pants.
9. Attend one of their meetings to disrupt and rant and gleefully post the whole thing on YouTube.
10. Chuck Russell was a member of the masons don't you know and he built an underground tunnel in Brooklyn where they sacrifice...