Further Proof of The Last Days

by neat blue dog 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Just when you think you've heard it all:

'Look at all these stores and businesses offering price matching! They're desperate for funds. The whole thing's gonna collapse. We're getting close!'

Here's another hot one:

'Look at that car that crashed into the telephone pole! We can expect more of that in these last days.'

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, are we?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Regan was the anti-christ (6 letters in each of his three names)

Ford was the sign of the end (sworn in as World Leader without a vote of the people)

Carter and the high gas prices and gas lines was surely THE SIGN soon money would be thrown in the streets.

Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan.

Now Little Rocket Man in NK.

9/11 World Trade Center terrorism.

ALL were "clear signs" that THE END™ was very, very near!

You gotta admit, JWs are always optimistic!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

neat - those sound like MEMES about JWs?

Did you really hear JW saying those things?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yes they're 100% real, otherwise it would be posted in the "jokes and humor" section. Lol

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Yeah about 5 years ago there was a lot of rain and a river nearby burst its banks and flooded a few houses, some of which were jws and for weeks jws from my hall which hasn't been affected were saying "we're going to see a lot more of this since we're living in the last days, I hope everyone has their go bags ready".

There hasn't been another flood since and everyone's food and water in their go bags went out of date.

• menrov
    menrov

The peculiar thing is that JWs say they serve without a focus on dates (like saying they serve out of love) but they always get exited with some sort of sign of the end. And theyvare so happy with the end which means accoito their doctrine that many innocent people will die and be dead in the streets. Weird faith.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder how much profit, job opportunities, Ebay and Amazon,PayPal,Facebook,Google,Apple, etc has created during the last few years, I'd say billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, aren't some newer companies being valued at trillion plus recently? not the sess pit and forecasts of doom that they think the world is heading to, I wonder where they get their info from? Forrest Gump Lett? Tony Tightpants Morris, clearly very enlightened

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Look at all these stores and businesses offering price matching! They're desperate for funds. The whole thing's gonna collapse. We're getting close!'

Of course it wouldn`t occur to them that all the sales of Kingdom Halls around the world ,sales of Branches etc,not to mention the sales of many of Brooklyn`s former Head Quarters in New York is a sign of the Governing Body getting desperate and in need of funds ,that their afraid its going to collapse and that their end is getting that much closer ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Do you know why they refer to them as the "Last Days"™?

Because they last, and they last, and they last, and . . . . . .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    neat blue dog - "...they're 100% real, otherwise it would be posted in the 'jokes and humor' section..."

Just because they're real, doesn't mean they shouldn't be there.

Funny's funny, after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit