Your REAL name???

by Odrade 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Have any "faders" ever accidentally "outed" themselves by signing their REAL name to a post?

I'm really paranoid about that, and often go back and recheck my posts to see if it says "Odrade."

Odrade

• smack
    smack

Yes, I always check if my false smile is there

Steve

• Funchback
    Funchback

I've been posting my real name on this Forum even when I was an active JW with "responsibilities" in the congregation.

I guess Jehovah must be taking a nap.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

When I first became inactive I wanted to fade. I was fairly careful not to post my real name, but I slipped a few times. I eventually DA'd mtself because the elders were calling or knocking on my door every week and I was getting fed up with it. So now I post my name without worries.

Walter

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I can imagine how scary it would be to sign your real name when you're hiding. That would suck. I'm Stacy and I wonder how many people who know me have seen me here. I know of only one so far.

• luna
    luna

well, i'd post my real name and my pic, but I have to think of Odrade. If someone saw ME here, they'd see she's my best friend, and would put 2 and 2 together.....and....D-DAY.

I'll be good, Odrade!

• Odrade
    Odrade

haha, well it'll be all over anyways when she moves back to town. Maybe I'll be df'd for xmas!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I include my real name in many of my posts without most people even noticing it.

• Mac
    Mac

Never!!!!!!!!

I am ever conscious about that.

Brian

*shit*

• luna
    luna

I won't be moved back by xmas...ODRADE.

You may be df'd by my birthday. Start thinking of presents!

But, I may be UP there for xmas, so actually....can I answer the door when your parents come a'knockin?

hahahaha

God, like I'd do THAT to myself! Eeeech.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit