So I read the the gog of magog chapters from the new restore true worship book...

by nowwhat? 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Wow is rhat picture... stereotypical. You got Chairman Mao hanging out in the background and a Joseph Mugabe type calling the shots from the boardroom table, that and some balding James Bond wannabe smoking a cigarette all poised and proper in the shadows. It's like a movie poster just even more melodramatic, Lord.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I was watching a documentary about the Waco siege and David Koresh (Messiah or Madman) and listening to recordings of him interpreting Revelation and Daniel to fit in with his own religious nonsense.

And I thought how similar to the JW leadership interpreting the same verses to apply solely to them and their followers.

As the FBI agent they interviewed at Waco said, con men will always con their followers and when the situation changes, they will say that they have received a new revelation.

Most people looking on dismissed the Waco group as a fanatical cult led by a madman and most people looking at the WTB&TS today probably think the same. The only ones who think otherwise are inside the cult group itself.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

2nd fulfillment is a Watchtower Corporation inspired piece of crap to bolster their,: we are God's earthly organization bull shit hypothesis very self serving and very biased and full of wishful thinking to say the least.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jehovah`s Witnesses /International Bible students Association have been around since the late 1880`s ,their hey day was from around the 1950`s to the 1990`s since then it has been all down hill with all of their selling off properties ,KH`s , Branch Offices ,reduced printing of all sorts of literature ,shelving off old time Bethelites into neighbouring congregations for them to look after , amalgamations of congregations ,continually beg for money/donations ,etc,etc.

This is not a sign of an organization religious or otherwise that is going places ,progressing and expanding ? Its a sure sign that this organization is in deep shit and is heading for rock bottom losing contributing $$$ members everyday and they are downsizing trying to stop the flow from getting any worse .

However its out of their control you can only pull the wool over someones eyes for so long ,eventually people remove that wool and see things for what they really are for the first time .

And then they take action to free themselves from bondage .

• sir82
    sir82

I love how Herd is up there on a monitor in the background of that illustration.

Yeah, like old Bumblemouth will be perceived to be "public enemy number 1".

"Delusional" doesn't even begin to scratch the outer layer of the external shell of the cover.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

You would think they were going after some James bond type villain and trying to locate his secret hidden lair!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lol! I think Warwick was on the monitor too! 😂

If the Government goes afterWarwick it will be because the GB buried toxic waste during the construction phase.

DD

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Talk about delusions of grandeur...

• steve2
    steve2

As their staged photos show, in Scripture it's always the white guy with the tie who calls the shots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit