Wisdom of Solomon

by frankiespeakin 5 Replies latest social humour

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wisdom of Solomon

Being XJW I'm sure we're all very familiar with Solomon's judgment of the two prostitutes who came to him for his decision as to whom the baby really belonged, and how he said that the baby should be split in half, and each women should recieve half. Of coarse the real mother's inner feelings surfaced when the life of the child was threatening and this is how Solomon was able to know who the real mother was.

There is another story I heard about Solomon, though it is not written in the Bible concerning a similar event that happened some years later, whether it is true or not I'll let you be the judge:

This event is about two mothers and a 25-year-old man. They came Solomon each tugging on a different arm of this young man, each saying that this young man promised to marry their daughters.

The first woman said while tugging at one arm "this man promise to marry my daughter!" and the second woman tugging on the other arm said, "no he promise to marry my daughter!" So Solomon said "then we shall split this young man in half and give each woman half. At that first woman said "that's fine with me, go ahead and split him in half" and the second woman says "oh no! don't split him in half let the other women have him for her daughter, for she is telling the truth he really promised to marry her daughter and not mine"

At this Solomon said, "give him to the first woman, because she truly spoke as the real mother-in-law."

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFLMAO

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• shotgun
    shotgun

Yes and just then Santa Claus dropped by on a Temple tour...both women would have had him cut in two most likely.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Just like my mother-in-law!

• greven
    greven

LOL!

BTW Solomon had a thousand wives! So this means he had to endure hundreds of mother-in-laws!!!!

AUGH!!!!

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit