Letter to my sibling ....

by talesin 13 Replies latest members private

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

That was a good message to your sibling, Talesin. You're doing the right thing, IMO.

It's not your fault that the cult has infected your family.

I hope your sibling responds favourably.

Take care

LUHE

• just fine
    just fine
    I am sorry for what you are going through, it's so hard to deal with parents health issues when you have your own too. It wil be ok - look how far you have come, and the strength it has taken to get this far. Your sibling is likely dealing with their own issues and may not be ready to deal with any others.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

It's awful that you're brother is refusing to talk to you. I am so sorry you are going through this. It's hard losing your whole life to a cult and trying to start again. I understand how you feel.

Kate xx

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I'm sorry you are going through this right now. These issues are hard for any family to deal with, the whole shunning thing just adds a whole other level of misery, doesn't it?

This is what I hate the most about this stupid cult, the way it tears families apart. Your family is supposed to be there for you no matter what, for someone to take that away from you is just plain cruel, imho.

it's time to disappear

Wait. What do you mean by that? please explain.

I hope you don't mean to leave from here, you are a valuable member of the forum, I always enjoy your comments and would hate to see you leave. Ignore the idiots, there are always going to be people like that, don't let them drive you way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit