Letter to my sibling ....

by talesin 13 Replies latest members private

• talesin
    talesin

Once again, my heart is breaking. I made my weekly call to my mom (has dementia), and my father refused to talk to me (yes, I could hear him in the back ground). I dunno, maybe mom told him I *haven't* been calling.......... hell, she has dementia!

(((( taking a moment to weep ))))

So, I looked up my sib on facebook, and sent him this message. It's been 2001 since we've spoken. I don't expect a reply, but would be nice.

Hi. It's hard to talk, after so many years. Mom has dementia. Dad is suffering a lot ... I only found this out because I shattered my ankle (haha, yup),and called him. We need to help them. Please. can you put aside your hatred, and can we work together to help them? Mom said you have eye problems? Oh, I hope you are okay! Forget the past, forget the JW. we are family. That's all!

• cappytan
    cappytan

That medication you're on for your ankle must be pretty strong. ;) Thought I was having deja vu for a minute.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5943783338278912/sigh-manipulation-never-ends

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Maybe he'll rally because it comes under family business....really hope so for your sake.
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    I'm so sorry for what you're going through with your family fractured like his, I hope he comes to his senses and decides to act like a brother and a son.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Talesin, I weep with you and I weep for your parents. At the end, life sucks.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Hugs to you, Tal
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Bastards!
  • under the radar
    under the radar
    Talesin, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I hate this blanking religion and what it makes otherwise decent people do. Hang in there, my friend. You are not alone.
  • LV101
    LV101

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. I deal with my sibling (should say I've given up after much heartache and grief) who is an ex-witness and all the irresponsibility, etc., with our mother and her 100 yr. old husband. It never gets better with her so I gave up hope -- not easy.

I'm with under the radar re/hate for the religion. I love how so many people know how awful witnesses are trained and brainwashed to treat their non-witness family members and the non-witness population in general.

I hope your brother comes to his senses - life is challenging enough without this religious-inflicted evil.

Keep care of yourself.

• talesin
    talesin

yeah, I'm am messed up, I hope that felt good, cappytan. Sorry, folks.

Thanks. I don't know what to think / feel anymore. it's time to disappear. Love to you all, thanks! xo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit