Okay....important question about ....

by berylblue 32 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

...toothpaste.

Tim has decided we can no longer share toothpaste. So he purchased some for me.

because.....

This is Tim's toothpaste...

This is mine...

Actually, mine never has the cap and is much more crumpled.

So, Tim couldn't stand it anymore and rolled mine up like his...

So, who are the toothpaste rollers and who are the crumplers desperately looking for the caps? I even manage to break off the attached caps...

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Rollers me self.

• blondie
    blondie

We solved the toothpaste problem by having separate bathrooms.

Blondie

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Roller here!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

We just squeeze it...no rolling. When the tube gets low we just slide the toothpaste tube on the edge of the counter to push the rest to the top of the tube.

• free will
    free will

crumpler!

• Mulan
    Mulan

My toothpaste is one of those tubes that springs back when you let go. I tend to crumple, and then roll it to get the rest to the top, but now I just squeeze it.

I really liked the pumps they had a few years ago. Must have been too expensive to produce. It solved all the problems.

Dave and I have seperate toothpastes anyway.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Roller. My son was a crumpler, and a cap discarder. I would find the folorn thing camping with the hair balls in the corner of the bathroom. As soon as they came out with toothpaste pumps with an attached lid, I was THERE.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Man, took you guys a LONG time to figure that one out! That was our honeymoon argument -- Big Tex forgot his toothpaste and had to use mine. He left the cap off but very neatly squeezed from the bottom up. I carefully replaced the cap and throttled the tube in the middle. When we got back from Cancun we quietly bought two tubes of toothpaste and haven't argued about it since.

Nina

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Toothpaste arguments? Holy balls in a hat-rack!!! People really fight about that? LOL. Classic. This thread cracked me up.

BTW, my wife and I are both rollers.

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit