How does one become a JW???

by Downdog01 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Downdog01
    Downdog01

Prisca,
    I've already read it and plan to get "Releasing the Bonds" next. Any other ideas for my shopping cart would be appreciated...
    Thanks
    downdog

• esther
    esther

Hi Downdog01, you asked about becoming a JW, and you also say, "I disagree so much with JW doctrine and the way it is presented in Awake and especially Watchtower". This is not allowed. Disagreeing with doctrine as it is presented in the Watchtower is NOT AN OPTION. In fact, you can be disfellowshipped for disagreeing with the Watchtower Society.

esther

• claudia
    claudia

Old Hippie, where have you been hiding?

• Francois
    Francois

Dear Dave:

Well perhaps since I've never been in Australia, I can be forgiven for not knowing about your lack of powdered eggs. Good God! What can they be thinking over there? No powdered eggs!?! BYO? Goodness. Is there a food committee over there that verifies that you're only bringing theocratic food into the assembly hall? Can't be too careful you know. You might have angel food cake in there! Apostate food like that can't be allowed. I just can't get over these kinds of oversights. You folk down under need to tighten up your ship.

Francois

• apostate
    apostate

And you will have to underline every Watchtower magazin becouse I can garantee you that the brother or sister sitting next to you in the Kingdom Hall will check it, and if you don't underline the articles it may negatively affect your status.

If you are marked as weak in faith you may be left out of social activities in the congregation.

• philo
    philo

How does one become a JW???

First one submits to JWs superior bible knowledge: down-dog-down.
    Than one bathes in their admiration of your progress: good boy.
    Next one gets baptised, from there on its: down-dog-down.
    Unless one gets promoted, in which case: up-dog-up.

Lastly one gets kicked out: down-dog-down.

Simple!

philo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit