New light

by Elena 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elena
    Elena

Things are changing so rapidly. There is so much confusion now.

If we can talk to disfellowshiped/disassociated ones to invite them to meetings then is it really going to stop there?

Some family members haven’t had contact for decades and now after yesterdays new light they will all be getting calls

• Elena
    Elena

With this new light now millions of JWs with loved ones they have been told to shun for years or even decades. Now they are told they can actually talk to them after all in some new light. Last night changed everything from today many many dissed relatives are going to be gets call.

officially just to invite them to a meeting but after all these years they will ask how they have been all these years?

These loved ones who have been shunned for years even decades have had to deal with immense trauma and have had to do a lot of work to get over it. Many of them will be getting calls now and this will undo all the work they have done to get over this trauma forgetting their family because they shunned them. This will bring back all that trauma

They had to accept their JW family won’t ever talk to them ever again and move on, some of these shunned ones have had to do a lot of internal work to move on with their lives.

Now the GB have new light from Jehovah and these ones all get connected again, it will bring back all the trauma that they did so much work to cope with

• Gorb
    Gorb

Micro management.

And proof how the old policywas a man made failure.

No signs of a "sorry folks, we were wrong".

G.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    No signs of a "sorry folks, we were wrong".

I think of all the pain people went through because of the old policies and now all wiped out. No shame.

• hoser
    hoser

I think there will be a lot of “sorry you weren’t there when I needed you most and I’ve moved on” from the long time disfellowshipped community.

• Elena
    Elena

All the therapy to move on with their lives and now from today all that trauma will be brought back.

I hope the dissed ones who are suddenly getting calls from today will tell them that they had to do a lot of work to move on with the knowledge that my family are never going to talk to me ever again and now you are talking to me?

it’s so confusing for those still in the cult and those who have had to deal with the trauma and now it’s all being brought back up.

the GB didn’t think this new light through, they should have consulted someone smarter before announcing it

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They probably were advised to do it differently before…

…and ignored the advice, for whatever reason.

Now they’re finally realizing how badly they need to do it, and are scrambling to play catch-up…

…with all the blowback that inevitably comes with doing it that way.

• hoser
    hoser

I still occasionally get calls from a company I was fired from nearly 20 years ago asking for technical help.

I just stopped answering those calls and they got the hint.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Funny thing...throughout Mark Sanderson's 20 minute talk on all these 'new' changes, not once does he reference Proverbs 4:18 as they've done hundreds of times before as new light from 'Jehovah'. He uses the expression 'clearer understanding'. I wonder if they've finally wised-up & realized the context of Proverbs 4:18 has nothing to do with new religious, organizational teachings and understandings.

• Gorb
    Gorb

It's all Legal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit