Almost perfect!

by The Fall Guy 5 Replies latest social humour

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

After a cruise-ship suffers a terrible shipwreck, the famous beauty and actress Scarlett Johansson finds herself alone on a deserted island. Hours pass, and eventually only one other person makes it to the island to join her - a man.

They didn't know each other before the shipwreck, but he of course knew of her due to her beauty & fame.

At the beginning it was hard, but as time passed, this guy learned how to provide food and shelter and started taking care of her. She took care of him in return, and eventually she started to really feel a bond with the guy. After all, there wasn't anyone else on the island.

He eventually built a cabin, had a functioning automatic potable water supply, and all sorts of little clever commodities, all done to make life easier. One night she threw herself at him and they made passionate love. From that point on, they were for all intents and purposes a couple, and continued their relationship. However, for some reason he started drifting away - something was bothering him, and she noticed. "What's wrong?" Scarlett Johansson asked. "Nothing..." the guy would say, and just walk away.

She pestered him for a while, eventually saying she would do anything he needed or wanted to make him feel good again, because she really cared for him a lot, and even if he wasn't asking, she felt it was the least she could do for him. "Really?, you'll do anything I'd like?"

"Sure," she said, "anything!"

"Ok, first I want you to take off your toga and get into this pair of work jeans that somehow washed up on the shore."

"Ok........"

"Now put this shirt on please, but first, "tape"up your boobs so they are flat."

"Wha...? ok, I did say I'd do anything" she said lovingly.

"Now, take this hat and wear it, but tuck your hair under it."

She was kinda confused, but nonetheless, she wanted to make him happy, so she tucked her hair under the hat.

"Now, I'd like for you to grab this piece of soot and paint a beard and moustache on your face."

"Ok... if this is what you want..." she muttered.

"Now, please, put on these sunglasses and start walking down the beach. I'll catch up to you in a bit," he said, getting excited.

She started walking, wondering and doubting herself. She was confused about what had just happened; maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was him?

Suddenly, the guy grabs her by her shoulder, turns her around and says: "Man! you'll never believe who I've been sleeping with for the past 6 months!"

• tiki
    tiki

Problem from the gitgo. Scarlett Johansson is no beauty. She is a rather homely female...has acting skills yes...but skip the beauty part please.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Tiki you need to get your eyes checked. Have you seen Iron Man 2???

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

...um every guy has his preferences, Scarlett, for most is a beauty, but tastes vary. Plug your own preferred famous beauty into the joke and go...

Salma Hayek for me! 😁

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Plug your own preferred famous beauty into the joke and go...

Scarlett is to old and to short for me so I will plug in not one, but two, because my dreams are better.

Taylor Hill

http://wallsdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Taylor-Hill-Wallpaper.jpg

Nicola Peltz

https://saucemonsters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Nicola-Peltz-21.jpg

• tiki
    tiki

Sorry guys....Scarlett is homely. Angelina jolie is is exquisite but too gaunt. Penelope Cruz a doll...Selma Hayek gorgeous. Bradley Cooper, Ralph fiennes...George Clooney...handsome. Lady gaga fabulous artist but aside from a great little bod not very good looking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit