JWs accused of pressuring Syrian refugees in Northern Greece to convert - so far, 40 have converted

by AndersonsInfo 18 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Most refugees are fleeing from extremism. The WT is just a different kind, but will appeal to war weary mamas being love bombed and likely fed.

JWs are not the only mission groups. I met a family who was headed to Greece and Turkey to minister as missionaries to refugees. Some kind of evangelical church.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    The WT is just a different kind, but will appeal to war weary mamas being love bombed and likely fed.

Then after they successfully have got them to cut all contact and connections with family and friends who would have or had been helping them, then they'll lovingly remind them that the goal in watchtower world is to convert others and no financial/physical help is given, they should ask those they've cut off contact with for help.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

RELIGOUS RAPTORS !

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The WTS just loves immigration and refugees. They are ripe rich territory for "The Ministry" .The dubs just see "a whole new field opening up".....Hence we see the J W Language App specifically to enable them to communicate. Nothing works better than to address them in their own language and provide literature - nowadays videos in their language

• Half banana
    Half banana

A religion of desperation, designed to appeal to the desperate.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

His face tho... xD

• steve2
    steve2

Anything would be an improvement on their experience in Syria. Although, I don't think jw.org or any of the turkey-buzzard cults could cope were there a significant amount of interest shown by the refugees whose repatriation will involve all manner of NGOs.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

I don't think jw. org or any of the turkey-buzzard cults could cope were there a significant amount of interest shown by the refugees whose repatriation will involve all manner of NGOs.

Four, apparently:

http://christiantimes.com/article/out-of-10000-syrian-refugees-admitted-to-the-u-s-only-56-are-christians/62105.htm

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

ILoveTTATT2 - "His face tho... xD"

Perfect caption...

..."Daf**k????"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit