Who Are the Wicked?

by TMS 10 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

These are the "wicked" my Lord refered to:

"Why have the nations meditated on empty things? For the kings of the earth have massed together as one, against Jah and his anointed one."

"Look! I have prepared my dinner, my bulls and fattened animals are slaughtered, and my dishes are well oiled. come to the marriage feast.

But unconcerned they went off, one to his field ... but the rest, laying hold of his slaves, treated them insolently and killed them."

"But the king grew wrathful and sent his armies and destroyed those murderers and burned their city."

"however, the cultivators took the slaves and one they beat up, another they killed, and the other they stoned.

On seeing the son the cultivators said amongst themselves, 'This is the heir, come, let us kill him and get his inheritance' So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him."

THESE are the "wicked" my Lord spoke of. Ones who SPECIFICALLY hated him and persecuted both him, and others who were LIKE him. Such ones are "goats" and were separated to the "left hand" of my Lord. They hated him to the degree of killing him, and anyone who was like him.

Such ones hated him and said "we don't want him to be king over us" and thus when Christ will be made manifest for "every eye" to see him, they will RUN and cry out to the mountains and say 'Fall over us and HIDE us.'

As you can see, it has NOTHING to do with what religion someone is. Only if they hated the Christ personally. As many "religious" leaders a.k.a. "kings of the earth" who have "massed together" against Jah and his anointed.

Peace to you all in Christ,
    Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit