Looking to learn

by kimmy 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kimmy
    kimmy

Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this, I am not JW however I have had past experiences with JW's and was learning a lot about the religion, in hopes to convert one day. It all ended suddenly and I guess I feel guilty for not learning more, I would get scared at the thought of bible studies and discussions in case it brought back memories. I was looking for any advice on the best ways I can find out more please. I used to attend the watchtower and read bible verses but as I said, I worry about getting myself distressed or overwhelmed, even writing this has had an impact but I just want to do the right thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated please. Thank you.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Jesus invisibility return in 1914 and in 1919 the watchtower was picked by god as the only true Christian denomination.

Jesus only died for the faithful slave which use to mean the 144 but now means 8 men called the governing body. You can’t be born again but as luck would have it though your works and obedience to these magical seven wizards and joining this super cool club , you can live forever on paradise earth.

Better yet if you can’t live up to this works based salvation you can always commit suicide and get a free trip and do over in paradise . Just make sure you off yourself before Armageddon or your fucked.

FYI if you ever try to leave or find it it’s a ridiculous cult your friends and family will never talk to to ever again.

Did I miss anything ?

run forest run

• a watcher
  • FFGhost
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Your not a Jehovah`s Witness ? Stay that way and live your life to the full under your terms and nobody else`s .

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I would agree with Smiddy, above. Those of us who have had our lives impacted adversely by that movement know that it is one to stay away from.

However, there is a wealth of information on the net, notably their own site ,JW.org and I would recommend JWFacts.com for an informed counter view

If medical matters interest you then study the website ajwrb.com and you will know more about the blood issue than most Witnesses do.

Best Wishes

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello, Kimmy.

In a word, 'RUN'

Avoid the Watchtower corporation like the Rona. You will end up in a world of pain because they are not what they pretend to be.

I know, I was an Elder. It's dark at the top!

• kimmy
    kimmy

Thank you all so much for your replies, they honestly mean a lot. I must admit, i've had similar thoughts and have wondered that maybe being sort of torn away from that religion was maybe a blessing in disguise. But I was always so interested in learning more about it but then that became fear. I thought maybe starting to learn more would help me put things into perspective and help me get over my fear of the religion. Hope you all have a good day!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Kimmy the JWS religion was created by men who ran a religious publishing company called the Watchtower Corporation.

These men were really false prophet apostates who created religious doctrines to enhance the proliferation of the literature they published. This was the inherent start of the lies and corruption which facilitated exploiting and manipulating people to those men's will, agenda and desires.

That instilled rooted corruption is still with the top leading men (GB) of the organization today for they have the power and control over the organization..

They aren't and never were sincere loyal servants of Jehovah or Jesus because they have directly opposed Jesus's instructions for preaching his gospel of a new Kingdom to come.

Preaching a false commercialized version of the gospel of Jesus is never going to make toward someone's personal salvation as a devoted Christian, it just makes you a sinning apostate scripturaly.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

You say you have a fear of the religion.

I think in this case your gut feeling is correct. It is telling you something is very wrong there.

Listen to yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit