Uncool Photos only......starting with Cassie LOL.

by Lainey 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Lainey
    Lainey

Yeah I know Cassie likes to think he is so cool, he only puts up the good piccies on his AV, hoping the JWD girlies will fancy him.

Anyone can look good when a professional takes a photo ..Cassie!!

So i thought I would share a more REALISTIC pic taken at a wedding 3 years ago

Cassies Suit and tie are SO uncool!

Lainey

WHO ALSO BEAT CASSIE AT GO-KARTING YESTERDAY.

ANYWAY POST UNCOOL PICS ONLY.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Nerd alert!! LOL j/k!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Disclaimer: I was rather drunk when this photo was taken.....

So where are the uncool photo's of you Lainey..... or is Caspian going to post them for you?

• core
    core

As Caspian recently resigned as an elder how young was he when he was appointed ?

• Gadget
    Gadget

Oh, and don't forget Caspian will have just as many embarassing photo's and stories about you..... especially if he's still smarting from being beaten at go-karting! Go on Caspian, you know you want to....

• smack
  • Lainey
    Lainey

Gadget I am speechless., how could pretty old me take a bad piccie

So where are the uncool photo's of you Lainey

Running upstairs to hide the photo albums................

Core he was 26 I think...........................he has always had a baby face

L.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL Gadget : Well forget about the "Jackson" look ... I want you bold head ... and SixOfNine and ...and ... and ... (two examples are enough) it is very SEXY ... To me anyway

Dandy look and smile are always ok the very first days (and for the very young gals) ... but a real sexy touch with a "come on babe I'm baddddddd look and smile" sorry didn't find the word to express it. You can't escape to it on the long term !!!

And SMACK you are a JOKER ... I saw you already on netmeetings ... YOU DON'T LOOK like that AT ALL !!! But what I really like is that you DARE (just like gadget did) show this ONE ... MEN YOU ARE TOO MUCH !!!

• shamus
    shamus

I have some pretty nasty piccies of me drunk. Those are locked in a filing cabinet. I tried to burn them, but THEY WOULDN'T BURN! THEY'RE DE3MMONIZZED!!!

• berylblue
    berylblue

That' s a bad photo? He's GORGEOUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit