Share the meal

by Diogenesister 4 Replies latest social current

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Watchtower belonged to the UN and yet I guarantee they offered no help to the needy

Theres an App you can download onto your phone called

SHARE THE MEAL

You can donate to the United Nations (UNiCEF) food programme and your money goes DIRECTLY to pay to feed a child for a day, two weeks or one month.

Its only 50 cents to feed a child for a day.

There are 821 million people who go to bed each night on an empty tummy. A hungry childs health is permanently damaged as their growth is being stunted.

There are more phones than hungry children in the world. If everyone with a phone put this free App on their phone and fed a child each we could end childhood hunger.

Come on exjws, lets all do it ;))

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t have a smart phone or any other mobile phone except an el cheapo that I only use for emergencys .

Is this provision available on a PC ?

• stillin
    stillin

Scammers have made a cynic out of me. It's a great idea, though, if it is as you say, Dio.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Smiddy Is this provision available on a PC

I cant seem to find anything for PC Smiddy, which is a shame.

Im certain its genuine though, stillin as its UNiCEF. Im so sorry youve been taken advantage of.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Great idea Diogenesister! I give to UNICEF every month by direct debit. It's only about £4 but it's what they need, regular money so they can help hungry and sick children. They also have a fantastic immunisation program, with workers sometimes walking into mountainous and far flung places with syringes in packs on their backs! Brilliant organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit