JW cult suing everyone critical of the cult

by phoenixrising 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Its amazing how the cult has changed over the years. They are now suing everyone who has books or internet presences critical of the cult. This was never done that I can remember before. The cult is becoming more like Scientology then ever.

• minimus
    minimus

Give examples

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

At this rate, Scientology is gonna have to sue them before too long...

...for violating copyright infringement on their playbook.

Vidiot

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Minimus just watch the latest John Cedars video. It goes into some depth on this.

I haven't got my letter yet.

Keith Casarona

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

All I know of is they are suing Truth and Transperancey Foundation, and did sue Mishu, they guy from Germany that wrote "Goodbye Jehovah!".

Edit: 60+ DMCA Subpeonas, not just DMCAs. Then a judge saying why no lawsuits? Then the next week, bam, suing the TTF guys. Guys that they knew the names of for years. They were not looking for them and not able to find them as they allege to the judge.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Just like in Scientology they are too stupid to know that this kind of tyrannical behavior only makes more warriors.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Then they must think we are a serious threat to their existence.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

they need the money

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A quote from a GB meeting ......

" That dam inter-net is killing are numbers, I think we need to activate are lawyers to block out any kind of information that makes us look like a bunch of crooks."

"We've got the money and the lawyers why don't we use them ? "

ok ok calm down Anthony

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit