Quiz "Are you Addicted to the Internet"

by Xena 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

http://quizme.stvlive.com/internetaddict/quiz.php

Are you Addicted to the Internet?

50%

Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
    You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

http://www.stvlive.com/oddities/quizme/internetaddict/" target="_blank">The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!
  • shamus
    shamus
    You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book.

39%. I think that I'm more of a junkie than that, LOL!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

67%

Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)
    While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...

It's so true. . . .

• Mac
    Mac

I promise I will answer that just as soon as I find out exactly what it is I'm dealing with here. And I'd like to thank you for your thousands of emails and support and love.

mac

• Gadget
    Gadget

36%

Newbie (21% - 40%)
    You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book.

5. Have you ever met a significant other over the Internet? Yes, and we still haven't met.
    Yes, and I married them!
    I never talk to strangers online. There are crazy people out there!
    Yes, once.
    No, but i am trying...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Average - 53%

It's probably a good idea to take stock once in a while. It's surprising how an online life can get out of hand.
    I'd hate to have taken this test shortly after I came to JWD - it's probably have registered in the 80's

• Amazing
    Amazing

And I am making progress everyday ... soon I will be down to 40%, then 30%, then 20% and so on ...

46%

Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
    You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

http://www.stvlive.com/oddities/quizme/internetaddict/" target="_blank">The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

70%

While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury... 354,455 people have taken this quiz.
    And 55,091 got the result "Hardcore Junkie" like you.

I think JWD alone raised my score by 30%!

• glitter
    glitter

76%

(And the sore eyes and fingers to prove it!)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh ... I don't need the Quiz ... I'm a 99 % addicted - 0 % for a while when I need a break !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit