Watchower and BMG agreed confidential settlement ?

by keinlezard 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello

I just read that Watchtower Pennsylvania and BMG music ave agreed to a confidential settlement

about "Listen,Obey and Be Blessed" by Aled Jones ?

anybody have more information ?

Best Regards

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Well, if it's a "confidential settlement"....that would be, um, no.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

It was mentioned on the Lloyd Evans video, about the leaked convention song, that a settlement has taken place. But no details because of the confidentiality agreement.

• hoser
    hoser

Commercial real estate prices have tanked and donations are slow. Expensive whiskey doesn’t pay for itself.

• dozy
    dozy

It's not exactly a Platinum selling album - the type the gas stations take out of storage every Christmas, dust down and throw in the 99p "special offer" clearance box every year. A couple of bottles of Macallan for Tony's cellar should suffice. To be honest , the Society should be paying Aled's record company. Any wordly "artist" ( I'm using the term somewhat generously! ) singing one of the Societies ghastly saccharine coated songs should be paid to do so.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Always confidential. I think they give up settlement money to protect their image.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

keinlezard:

Here is the latest letter if you want it.

2021-05-20

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/6lWe29gt#link

Atlantis!
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

What I can’t understand is how BMG could of displayed such lack of over sight. What were they thinking. Surely they most of seen the hornets nest they would inevitably stir.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

What if we are being played? What if the settlement was actually in favor of BMG? If it was in favor of WT, I would think that they would want it known that they will not tolerate copyright infringement. Something about this doesn't pass the smell test.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I downloaded the letter but it was blocked as potentially dangerous to my device. Anyone ideas please?

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit