Anthony Morris depicts ex-members as ''Despicable Apostates''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nobody cares what that drunken old paedophile protector says. Least of all me. I'm just a normal bloke now. He's still a septic carbuncle on the ar5e of humanity.

The man is a religious fraud.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There is only a shade of difference between Tony the Turd and Islamic Religious Leaders who rile up their young people to go out and murder. I agree with Punkies assessment of his character.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sigfrid - “...They waste more articles, talks at conventions etc bashing apostates than trying to build spiritual characteristics in individuals...”

Sure seems so.

It’s an indication of just how threatened they actually feel about “apostates”, IMO.

Plus, there’s an underlying tendency amongst those with an ultraconservative worldview to see people in general in a very unflattering light...

...to the extent that they aren’t inclined to believe many to really be worth more than just the bare minimum effort.

To anyone who thinks that way, “apostates” are a complete write-off.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sigurd - “...If they had come out and said, ‘It has been brought to our attention that we have been lacking and deficient in these areas and we are humble enough to admit and make changes’ we are currently studying the best way forward with Jah's help, blah blah blah...The money vaults would have opened up to them.“

Maybe, but the “money vaults” are not their top priority.

More than anything else, the JW leadership’s overarching goal is maintaining the fiction that the WTS is “God’s Exclusive Earthly Organization”...

...every decision they make is directly or indirectly tailored towards that.

And as far as they’re concerned, the kind of admission you describe - whilst highly ethical - would too severely undermine that claim.

• GregW
    GregW

Anthony Morris is an alcoholic, Cadillac driving, Armani suit wearing, self righteous asshole.

Which makes one wonder how in the hell did he make it to being one of the top GB members of the JWS organization ?

An exemplary Christian ........ I think not !

Governing Body Member Tony Morris Flees a Journalist In The Street -  JWsurvey

• waton
    waton

look at the bible, the sermon on the mount pages quoted in the OP, nearly untouched.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Which makes one wonder how in the hell did he make it to being one of the top GB members of the JWS organization ?

Well he is pretty well imitating Rutherfraud after all. An alcoholic, Cadillac driving, self righteous asshole. Those seem to be the main attributes to make it in the org. these days.

• GregW
    GregW

FedUpJW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit