Just bought a motorbike.......

by Gadget 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've just got back in from the shop, and I've bought another motorbike. I sold my last on in July but been missing it a lot so I got another one. Its a yamaha fzr600r, and rather fast. On the test ride I thought the gears were broken because it wouldn't change up to go faster, but then noticed I was in top gear and doing 130mph..... with more still to come. Its getting serviced this week and I pick it up next saturday, I can't wait. I just hope the weather is still good then.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Excellent m8, I'm here on the internet looking for a similar bike. Probably go for the cbr600f although I'm tryting to find out about the vtr1000f and vfr800-2 also. (obviously, I'm in the other camp). See you when I pass you at 160 mph!

• termite 35
    termite 35

whoooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gadget

I'll just go get my helmet.....

Don't forget to carry a stick now......

• smack
    smack

Way to go Gadget. A Fazer600 is a great bike. Er, won't you have to start getting it ready to put it away for winter? Doesn't 130 come up quick on a jap 600 these days. My Duc 600 is flat knacker at 185klm, more than enough to lose my license.

Steve

(Motorcycles are like peanuts, who can stop at one)

• Gadget
    Gadget

Smack, its not the fazer its the racing model, and I've got plenty of thermals to keep riding all year round. Just got make sure I clean them properly. And Ballistic, we going to try that out at the next apostafest........

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oooooooooooh I just love bikes and bikers Man !!!!
    but I'm scared when I'm on one but still when I've got a chance ... I just close my eyes and enjoy it my way !

Take care sweety !!!

That reminds me a story :one a strick day one of my co-worker proposed me to drive me back home
    I said OK ... the guy was wearing a kind of K-WAY and one cord that attached the K-WAY was quiet long
    (the stuff I gave me to protect my head was an open one)
    and because of the wind the K-WAY cord slaped my face during all the travel !!!
    when we arrived my cheek was red !!!
    But still I enjoyed the trip ... go figure (LOL)

• smack
    smack

your right again, the Fazer is a nudie bike, didn't look to close at the pic.. You'll have shitlaods of fun on it tho.

Steve

• Gadget
    Gadget

I can't wait til I pick it up next week. Just got to go to work now for a long shift to pay for it..........

• termite 35
    termite 35

...whereas i'm off work and can post all day....

• ballistic
    ballistic

I can't garage a bike where I live :(

I'm looking at bikes around £4000 and thinking can I really warrant buying a bike like that and leaving it out in the rain : (

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit