I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!

by worldlygirl 23 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Umm. . update us on how it went will ya?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ENJOY !!!

• termite 35
    termite 35

well............what was it like???!!!did you have a good time?

?

?

?

• Special K
    Special K

Hey worldly girl..

I'm happy that you are going out.

The other guy was a toal jerk if he left you under "spiritual endangerment" clause..

You deserve better than that..

have fun on your date..worldly girl

sincerely

Special K

• Aztec
    Aztec

How'd it go?

~Aztec

• dottie
    dottie

*tapping fingers* Well???? How was the date??? We want details !

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Okay, okay, I know the suspense is killing you all!!! I had a WONDERFUL time! Like I said, my "date" was with an old friend. In fact, we grew up right down the street from one another. He is going through a divorce, too, but we were so happy to be spending time together we didn't lament over our troubles too much.

It was really nice to have a conversation vs. an argument. I didn't realize how much my ex and I had been arguing before he left. But, during dinner it occurred to me that it was actually weird to be talking about work, current events, etc... NORMAL things. I didn't have to hear the word "Jehovah" even once!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I stayed out kind of late. We had dinner and a couple of drinks - they had to kick us out of the bar!

I don't know much about this dating game. I don't want to call him, but I DO want to see him again. I know I'm not ready for a relationship, and I know what people say about being on the rebound. Oh, well, whatever will be will be.

Thanks for your interest, guys. And if I have any juicier details to share later on, I will. Oh, and Stacy Smith, thanks for the advice. The hairy legs thing works every time!!!!!!!

Love you all......Worldlygirl

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Don't shave your legs and wear grannie panties.

Hmm, I guess you didn't see Bridget Jones diary, did ya?

• jwbot
    jwbot

Stacy: The not shaving legs (or other areas *ahem*) and granny panty thing doesn't work for me anymore (well I am involved..but whatever...) because when you want it, you want it :)

But don't worry Stacy, I shall shave for you. ;)

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Awwww yeeah, you get it gurl....*spank it* hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit