An introduction

by deenolikeszep 11 Replies latest jw friends

• deenolikeszep
    deenolikeszep

Hello my name is Deeno and I’m so happy to have found a place like this, hopefully I can make some friends here :3. Anyways idk if my profile updated but a little about me I’m 16 but my 17th bday is on the 29th aaaand I was disfellowshipped sometime in September or October 2021. As I’m a minor I’m still in my dads home and so I am forced to go to meetings and convention n shit so that’s fun but hey could be worse lol. But yeah that’s it as far as that goes, oh and I suppose I should mention my pronouns are he/they. That should do it for now, thanks for reading if you made it this far n have a good day/night :3!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Deeno...it's a pleasure to meet you & you're very welcomed here! It sounds like you were df'd when you were somewhere between 15 & 16 years of age. That must of been hard on you...soo sorry you had to go through that harsh disciplinary process at such a young age...& still having to deal with it. I, for one look forward to more of your story. Thank you for posting here!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome Deeno. Life will unfold for you as you grow. Good comes from bad. At least you're fairly mentally free of the cult.

I should mention my pronouns are

Nah, you don't have to. No one really cares that much.

There are a lot of us here don't go in for all that lefty segregation stuff. Just be yourself and post your thoughts. Yes, some of them will be flamed but that's how we grow.

I should mention my pronouns are whatever.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Hey buddy, welcome 💗

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome deeno,to wake up to the struth about the struth at a young age is a blessing for you ,it took me 32 years. Just don`t divulge too much info about yourself here as trolls come here to see who they can "expose" and get brownie points in their cong,I don`t know if that`s true or not but hey you can never be too careful.

And forget about this pronoun / woke BS and just be yourself ,you don`t have to follow any of these fads as they come along, otherwise you might as well have stayed with the JW BS .

Take care ,friend.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi Deeno, nice to hear from you.

With regard to the WTS, take your time about your future, what you want to do with your life. I hope you make good decisions from here on in.

PS - how can your pronouns be he and they? It's one or the other, surely...?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my wife is ( was ) filipino..but she became a British Citizen yesterday !"

She gets confused with he and she--his / hers/ and so on.

The English language can be very confusing if its not your native language.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Welcome, Deeno! Please tell us where you are in school, and where you live. Not details, just like I live in the southern US, etc. please stay safe online, you are still a minor. Sorry you had to grow up in this ridiculous cult. We all understand. This advice comes from a mom and grandma. 😘

• joao
    joao

Hi Deeno!

Welcome! I'm very happy for you. Now you're free and you'll be able to decide what to do with your own life!

Even if you have to face some issues (everybody has), it's worth it!

Best wishes!

João

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You're at the age where you should have some plans for your future. Getting free from WT isn't enough. You have to have a plan because at some point Mom & Dad aren't going to want to continue to support you.

Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit