Winning The Battle For Your Mind Watchtower 7/15/2017

by Brokeback Watchtower 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

YOU are under attack! And your chief enemy, Satan, is using a very dangerous weapon against you. What is it? Propaganda! A weapon specially designed to attack, not your body, but your mind.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The apostle Paul was alert to the danger that satanic propaganda posed, but not all his fellow Christians were. Some in Corinth, for example, had apparently become overconfident​—thinking that they were so strong in the truth that they could never fall. (1 Cor. 10:12) That is why Paul gave this warning: “I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, your minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.”​—2 Cor. 11:3.
    Paul’s deep concern shows that there is no room for complacency. If you are going to win the battle for your mind, you must recognize the danger that propaganda poses and protect yourself from it.

Believe the Watchtower corporation's printed material no matter what.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    What is propaganda? In this context, it is the use of biased or misleading information to manipulate the way people think and act. Some equate propaganda with “lies, distortion, deceit, manipulation, mind control, [and] psychological warfare” and associate it with “unethical, harmful, and unfair tactics.”​—Propaganda and Persuasion.

And Never should we conclude that the Watchtower would ever use such tactics

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CONFIDENCE TO BE UNDERMINED
    A soldier whose loyalty to his leader is weakened will not fight well. So propagandists attempt to break bonds of confidence and trust between a soldier and his commander. They may use such propaganda as: “You cannot trust your leaders!” and “Do not let them lead you into disaster!” To add weight to these attacks, they may cleverly exploit any mistakes those leaders might make. Satan does this. He never gives up trying to undermine your confidence in the leadership that Jehovah has provided.

I think this is about as as close as you can get to the Governing Body admitting they "might" have made errors by the statement "they may cleverly exploit any mistakes those leader "might" make"

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    BE WISE​—ALWAYS LISTEN TO JEHOVAH
    Have you ever watched a film in which, from your vantage point in the audience, you can clearly see that someone is being deceived and manipulated? Did you find yourself thinking: ‘Do not believe it! They are lying to you!’ Imagine, then, the angels shouting the same message to you: “Do not be fooled by Satan’s lies!”
    Shut your ears, then, to Satan’s propaganda. (Prov. 26:24, 25) Listen to Jehovah and trust in him in all that you do. (Prov. 3:5-7) Respond to his loving appeal: “Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice.” (Prov. 27:11) Then, you will win the battle for your mind!

Yes tune out anything negative about the Watchtower printing corporation and just trust us or else face the ugly specter of being disfellowshipped as an apostate and only get your facts and information from us because the whole world is under Satan's control.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They sound very desperate must be the Internet is causing quite a stir in Jehovah's earthly organization.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Brokeback Watchtower:

Exactly, and well put! They are desperate and I think the whole world is seeing their desperation. Whatever happened to their claims that they are the "happiest" people on earth? When you see JW's do they look happy?

I think not.

Atlantis!

• Ding
    Ding

"EDUCATION teaches you how to think. Propagandists tell you what to think."
    Awake! Aug. 22, 1978, p.3

It amazes me that they can publish this with a straight face.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-july-2017/propaganda-winning-battle-for-your-mind/#?insight[search_id]=40b675c3-8208-494e-8498-127e67467971&insight[search_result_index]=0

Keep in mind that Satan does not want you to think clearly or reason things out well. Why? Because propaganda “is likely to be most effective,” says one source, “if people . . . are discouraged from thinking critically.” (Media and Society in the Twentieth Century) So never be content passively or blindly to accept what you hear. (Prov. 14: 15) Use your God-given thinking abilities and power of reason to make the truth your own.​—Prov. 2:10-15; Rom. 12:1,

Wow, I can't believe they would be so bold or stupid as to say this, it fit them to a tee not Satan but the Watchtower corporation's hatred for critical thinking and higher education.

It is quite a stretch to believe in an invisible boogie man and think that he is behind all the worlds news media and legal systems when they mention some scandal about the Watchtower printing corporation.

• cha ching
    cha ching

The more I read their words, the longer I am out, I see the WT becoming a darker and darker evil.

They know what they are doing to people's brains, and are very, very good at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit