Are you a Drama Queen/King?

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    Results of "The Test"
    How much of a drama queen are you?
    Your score = 20

What does your score mean?

You're as cool as cucumber. Even in touchy situations that could spark a theatrical reaction in most people, you seem to stay calm and composed. This likely stems from a rational, logical approach to life. Either that or you are just able to keep a lid on your emotions, even when you're flipping out on the inside. You are generally able to maintain perspective and see the big picture, even when the worse appears to be true. You know that freaking out before you really know what's going on results in the whole "mountains out of molehills" scenario. This is a healthy approach that allows you to cope well with most of life's trials, big and small. As long as you are not blindly optimistic to the point that you ignore trouble, you're coping very well.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I only scored a 10

what's wrong with me

I can't ever pass these tests

• blondie
    blondie
    Your score = 10

You're as cool as cucumber. Even in touchy situations that could spark a theatrical reaction in most people, you seem to stay calm and composed. This likely stems from a rational, logical approach to life. Either that or you are just able to keep a lid on your emotions, even when you're flipping out on the inside. You are generally able to maintain perspective and see the big picture, even when the worse appears to be true. You know that freaking out before you really know what's going on results in the whole "mountains out of molehills" scenario. This is a healthy approach that allows you to cope well with most of life's trials, big and small. As long as you are not blindly optimistic to the point that you ignore trouble, you're coping very well.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Your score = 25

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I rated 10 on the scale. In my past life I lived in a bus station. Cool Cucumber describes me to a T .

Thats one of the qualities working in Trauma Level One center(ER) thats needed. I sometimes fall apart after the fact. Somebody is usually their to pick up the pieces.

I do find it exhausting being around drama. I can distance self. Working with the public one can pick out the drama queens or kings in the ER. So there is a need for those of us to be stablizers. Otherwise nothing but chao's. Seeking balance.

Old Crow

• minimus
    minimus

30 and cool as cuke.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 0
  • waiting
    waiting

expatbrit's LYING.

On another thread, he stated that he was "weeping hysterically."

I know - I quoted him on his manly ability to admit that.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

*storms out of room thrashing feather boa furiously*

• waiting
    waiting

snicker. snicker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit