Governor Cuomo, Mass Murderer?

by Simon 16 Replies latest social current

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It’s pretty simple. The election was “saved” from “Trump’s plot”.

• Simon
    Simon

I wonder if someone will eventually find out that they discussed the voting bias of those in care homes? Wouldn't that be something!

If someone even mentioned that they tended to be more conservative voters, then it goes from criminal negligence to domestic terrorism, killing for political ends, and we should start talking about putting them in one of those nice tight chairs with all the electricity.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Brock said ...There has been evidence for quite awhile of al least 4 Democratic Governors who have done the same thing, including Cuomo. Who are these governors?

• Bangalore
  • Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

greenhornet, read through the link I provided. It mentions four states: New York, New Jersey, Penn. and Mich. I don't know all the names of those dummy Governors, maybe you can look them up for us.

In fact, New Jersey had the highest per capita COVID 19 death rates of any state in the union. New York had the second highest per capita death rate, but given its size and population, New York had the highest in bottom line numbers of COVID deaths.

And yet Governor Cuomo was on CNN lecturing the entire nation on how to do things? He was given a fricken Emmy for it?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/andrew-cuomo-emmy-ceremony-draws-mockery-embarrassing

Here's another of many places you can read about this disaster, which I believe is at best is negligent homicide:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-requesting-data-governors-states-issued-covid-19-orders-may-have-resulted

The amazing thing is that nursing homes account for less than 1% of the population, yet account for nearly 40 something percent of all the COVID19 deaths! And those four states accounted for MOST of the nations nursing home deaths! This is not even counting bumbling, fumbling lefty states like California that are not on the Dept of Justice radar, but had large numbers of COVID deaths as well.

In-other-words, every single day when I witnessed those CNN dummies hand wringing over all the COVID deaths and blaming it on Trump, in actuality it was their idiology-pals the Democrats who were the most complicit in actually CAUSING those death numbers to begin with.

Meanwhile large conservative states, like Texas, had relatively low COVID death numbers, even in nursing homes. Compare the COVID death rates between Texas and New York and you will see night and day.

The most dangerous demographic to be in during 2020 was: 1) be elderly and, 2) live in a Democratic controlled, extremely leftist state.

Period.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Like I said months ago. The CUOMO clan is a family of career criminals in NY. this idiot created the most deadly super spreader event.

Whats funny is all these idiots talking about how this old wrinkled up loser was now a sex symbol because the way he handled to COVID SITUATION.

Meanwhile this dude is basically the modern day Richard Speck.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s interesting how the Democrats eat their own. They must be sick of Cuomo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit