Get vaccinated and boosted new document for elders only

by llubrevlis2000 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Table of Contents

Overview 1-2

Safety Precautions 3-5

Get Vaccinated and Boosted Take Extra Health Precautions Watch for Symptoms 5

Missed Classroom Instruction 6 Maintain a Spiritual Outlook 7

OVERVIEW

3 4

Safety Precautions for Attending Theocratic Schools

1. We are glad that you have been invited to attend an upcoming theocratic school! Holding a theocratic school requires a considerable investment of time and resources on the part of the branch office, the instructors, the students, and the volunteers who provide practical support for the school. It is likely that you have had to make a number of adjustments, and perhaps even some sacrifices, to attend the upcoming school. These efforts reflect your spirituality and deep appreciation for the divine education provided through the earthly part of Jehovah’s organization.

2. This document outlines a few basic guidelines to help us safely resume holding theocratic schools in person. Our goal is to reduce the likelihood of individuals getting sick and of having to shut down a class because of a COVID-19 outbreak.

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS

3. Get Vaccinated and Boosted: All those attending theocratic schools must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In view of the time that has elapsed from receiving the initial vaccination, individuals need to get the latest COVID-19 vaccine booster shots. Health officials indicate that staying up-to-date with the booster shots provides added protection.

4. Take Extra Health Precautions: For your safety and in order to protect others attending the school, seriously consider taking extra health precautions during the week before the school and during the school. For example, you should consider wearing a mask when at- tending congregation meetings, engaging in the ministry, using public transportation, and engaging in other activities in public settings. Where practical, perhaps you can minimize nonessential shopping and other indoor activities that could unnecessarily expose you to COVID-19. It is recommended that you take a COVID-19 test in the days leading up to the start of the school, if a test is available locally. To detect infection more effectively, some COVID-19 tests, such as at-home or rapid antigen tests, need to be repeated 24 to 36 hours apart.

5. Watch for Symptoms: No one should attend class if he experiences cold or flu-like symptoms. These symptoms include coughing, sore throat, fever, body aches, and so forth. In such cases, you should take a COVID-19 test, if possible. If you test positive for COVID- 19, you may attend the school in person if after at least five days have passed you no longer have cold or flu-like symptoms and you test negative for COVID-19. If a student has ques- tions, he may contact one of the instructors.

MISSED CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION

6. Students who miss a significant amount of classroom instruction in the Pioneer Service School may contact their circuit overseer for further direction about attending the next avail- able class. For all other schools, students should contact the Theocratic Schools Desk in the Service Department for further direction.

MAINTAIN A SPIRITUAL OUTLOOK

7. We wish to express our appreciation for your conscientious approach to attending the upcoming school. By maintaining a spiritual outlook and displaying qualities such as love, reasonableness, and discernment, we are hopeful that these safety precautions will help you fully benefit from the upcoming school and look out for the interests of others who will be in attendance. (Phil. 2:4) With you, we greatly anticipate the time under God’s Kingdom when “no resident will say: ‘I am sick.’”—Isa. 33:24.

S-294-E 12/22

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Here it is in Pidgin (West Africa) which is very funny.

If anyone would like to request this document in any other language please DM me.

-

Wetin We Go Do To Dey Safe When We De Attend School Wey Jehovah Organization De Arrange

All Topic

Wetin We Want Talk About 1-2 How To Avoid Danger 3-5

Take Vaccine and Booster 3

Do More—No Put Your Life For Danger Look for Sign 5

If You Miss Class

Contiune To See things for Spiritual Way

WETIN WE WANT TALK ABOUT

4 7

1. We dey happy say they invite you for the school wey the organization dey arrange wey go soon start! To arrange school like this go need plenty time and other things from the branch office, the instructors, the students, and brothers and sisters wey volunteers to make the school go well. E fit be say you don make some adjustment and do everything wey you fit do to attend the school wey go soon start. This one show say wnua hold Jehovah tight and wuna like the way Jehovah de use e Organization for earth dey teach us.

2. This document de show some important guidelines wey go help us dey safe as we want start schools wey the organization de arrange face-to-face. The aim na make person no catch sickness and make they no close class because say some people don catch COVID-19.

HOW TO AVOID DANGER

3.Take Vaccine and Booster: Everybody wey de attend schools wey our organization arrange must take the complete COVID-19 vaccine. As e be say some times don pass since many of us take the vaccine, those wey want attend school go take the latest COVID-19 vaccine booster. People wey de work for hospital talk say person wey take the lastest booster de get more protection.

4. Do More—No Put Your Life For Danger: For you and others wey de attend the school to de safe, make you do more to de safe for the week before and during the school. For example, you fit wear facemask go congregation meeting, for preaching, for public transport and other things wey you de do for public place. If e possible make you reduce buy-buy wey no dey important for public place and other things wey fit make-am easy for us to catch COVID-19. We de advice say make you do COVID-19 test days before the school go start, if them de do-am for your area. To fit get correct COVID-19 test result, some COVID-19 test like the ones wey them de call at-home or rapid antigen tests, you go need to do-am and repeat-am again between 24 to 36 hours .

5. Look For Sign: Make anybody no come school if e get cold or catarrh and de sneeze. Cough, sore throat, ferver, body pain and other signs fit join-am. If you see

S-294-PGW 12/22

this signs, make you go do COVID-19 test, if e possible. If you get COVID-19 before, you fit attend the school after five days don pass and you no get cold or catarrh and test don show say you no get COVID-19 again. If you get any question, you fit ask one of the instructors.

IF YOU MISS CLASS

6. If student miss plenty days for Pioneer Service School class e fit reach their circuit overseer wey go give-am information about how e go fit attend the next class wey dey come. For other schools, make students call Theocratic Schools Desk for Service Department for more direction.

CONTINUE TO SEE THINGS FOR SPIRITUAL WAY

7. We want thank you as you put your mind for how you go fit attend the school wey go soon start. If you continue to de see things for spiritual way and you de show good character like love, de do things with better sense. We hope say this document “How to avoid danger” go help you benfit well from the school wey go soon start and we believe say wuna go show concern for others wey de attend the school too. (Phil. 2:4) All of us join de wait for the time for God’s Kingdom when “Nobody for there go talk say: ‘I de sick.’”—Isa. 33:24.

S-294-PGW 12/22

S-294-PGW 12/22

• Marcial
    Marcial

Merci de me fournir si possible tous ces documents en français et éventuellement le livre des diplômés 2023 en français

Cordialement Marcial

Merci de me procurer tous ces documents en langue française si possible et éventuellement le livre des anciens 2023 en Français

Cordialement Marcial

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

they are still pushing shots, masks, and testing...wouldn't you think that if men are old enough and wise enough to "shepherd the flock", they would know be more wise as to what their body requires without the overlords mandating. I hope this wakes up some of the toothless lions...the organization cares not for them or their health.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Lube. We all know you're indoubtingbigtime back with a new user ID to troll us with your conspiracy crap.

Guys and gals and whatever. Don't feed the troll!

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Punk are you a vaccine apologist?

who is the troll?

anyway yes I can send anyone any documents in any language from JW hub.

It seems this document is even stronger in some translations, basically saying if it has been too long since your last booster then you have to get the latest one before attending any theocratic schools.

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

Punk, you should have the decency to respect alternative points of view and not insult anyone who thinks differently. Then if you want to run and get the 4, 5 or 6 dose no one is stopping you, good luck.

@llubrevlis2000 please check DM

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Bart - Feeding the troll are you?

Then if you want to run and get the 4, 5 or 6 dose no one is stopping you

What an idiotic assertion. Based on what?

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

@punk: I disagree with defining a user a "troll" based on his position on these mRNA vaccines. I didn't get vaccinated either, would that make me a troll?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Bart Simpson - I disagree with defining a user a "troll" based on his position on these mRNA vaccines.

You made that assumption, I did not say this. Never have and never will. Nothing to do with vaccines, (which I personally think are highly dangerous), you aren't paying attention.

Listen carefully.

My position is this. Lube appears just after indoubting got booted off this forum for trolling us with moon landing and other conspiracies to a point that it was obviously a trolling as it ramped up and got sillier and sillier.

Funny how we are now having to endure the light trolly stuff about the bOrg and jibby jabs.....and it'll ramp up, I guarantee it.

You've been had by a troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit