Is A Major Coup At Warwick Forming Due To Governing Body Dementia?

by Brokeback Watchtower 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Think about if you had to be at the Governing Body's beck and call(GB Helper/slave) in all this charade of them being some Faithful & Discreet bullshit and got to know them personally wouldn't you be happy to see them replaced from controlling power had you half a brain after listening to all that self serving propaganda bull shit and seeing the utter bullshit you have been under and all that mind controlling shit you been fed at the hands of these delusional bull shit artist. Wouldn't you see it as some great humanitarian interest to seriously fuck these ass holes the best way you could

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking everyone promoted to the rank of Governing Body Helper had to kiss so many asses to get to his position of trust is now a double agents working for the demise of the Watchtower corporation unknowingly to his own consciousness/ego but moved by the greater forces of the self(Jungian).

Shadow forces in Jungian terms, maybe even the self organizing principle called the Self might be the prime mover in this outcome. But psychologically speaking there must be great hatred for the indignities they suffered from their goal keepers and so are driven by some type of emotional revenge toward their goal strivers.

While the conscious mind might not have that motive the greater unconscious part of the psyche will use it's greater power to override ego(Freudian slips) and make all the necessary physical moves to insure the deed done.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Stealth is the key: deliberate steps in the right direction is the key be they zig zag to conscious viewers, the unconscious has already one up on conscious ego and the persona (blind leading the blind).

• careful
    careful

What have you been smoking?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I guess what I'm saying is that the GB and their ass kissing dumb fuck GB Helpers are marching towards a corporation Armageddon helped by deep primal archetypes that work toward humanities survival by Darwin's idea of survival of the fittest to pass on his dna molecule.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes and drinking some nice red wine.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I seriously think that human DNA has found some built in principles of survival of the fittest to best equip man to get rid of thought viruses that are negative to the survival of the species and that is a reason why we have become so big with our brain functionality and may instinctively been guided by the unconscious to eradicate harmful error.

• steve2
    steve2

Brokeback is heading towards a record in the number of his replies to his own OP.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yay! Little insights keep dribbling in I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit