Smurf Attacks Large Group of Witnesses

by TresHappy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

I was in a group of other sisters - and they were discussing the horror of demonized smurfs. They were *living proof* of this demonic plan.

One had been told by another (un-named) sister that her daughter had smurf curtains in her bedroom. The smurfs on the curtains literally jumped off the curtains and chased the little girl through the house!

Of course, I don't know where the smurf's went after that. Probably back to the curtains. I'm just assuming those jw's burned those demonized curtains.

The fools. They should have known better than buying smurf curtains at a garage sale.

waiting

• berylblue
    berylblue

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• berylblue
    berylblue

For your additional entertainment, here's a very early thread on Smurfs...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/362/1.ashx

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I new heard about that where did all that started??? sounds to me like an urban legend as when I was in numerous French Canadian congregations I saw many times small children with smurfs and also smurf books blankets etc... must be some american dub phenomena as I nevr saw or heard anything about that or at least remember about that, is there a watchtower article about the smurfs to prove it??? I'm very septical...

Lapuce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit