I'm visiting Vegas, Laguna Hills and Valencia (Magic Mountain) fancy a coffee?

by usualusername1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Am visiting all these places from next week! Am staying for three weeks.

If you fancy catching up it would be great to see you.

Paul

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Hope you enjoy your trip!๐Ÿ˜Š

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Awwwwww

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ugh, Vegas is a tourist trap shit-hole! The Sphere and some other places are nice to see, but watch out for pick-pockets and street scammers. You're better off visiting the Grand Canyon, etc.

• LV101
    LV101

Vegas is great -- incredible shopping (step below Rome, Italy) and more 5-Star restaurants than any other place. Beautiful weather in the fall, winter, spring and rated the most popular place people want to relocate. Great prices on homes compared to California (my beloved Laguna as well as other locations) but only on small/medium ones. Luxury homes/prestigious areas are not a bargain. Employment opportunities are great - capitalism at it's best.

Great entertainment and now home of the Formula 1 races not to mention Vegas Golden Knights, the Stanley Cup Winners, the Aces women basketball champions, the Las Vegas Raiders and possibly a major league baseball team. Two Nascar race events yearly - professional golf tournament presently going on (Shriners), UNLV medical/dental/law schools and Las Vegas fabulous strip w/multi-million visitors annually. From Vegas you can shoot off to the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, Mt. Charleston, Red Rock Canyon, Death Valley and when temperatures are hot so cal w/magnificent beaches is easy drive. I head off to my beloved 2nd home Laguna Beach.

In addition to all of the above the Super Bowl will be held in LV in February 2024 - woohoo.

Hope you enjoy your trip to LV, the entertainment capital of the world - great shows! Everyone I know has a blast here.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome! Iโ€™m in Long Beach. Iโ€™d love a cuppa. โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿธ

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Let's do it Dagney!

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Will you be on the East Coast at all? Hope you enjoy your visit out West๐Ÿ™‚

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit